Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The Mysterious Swordswoman|
|First Appearance||Crow vs. The World (2016)|
Crow was confirmed to be a playable character in Fantendo Smash Bros. Victory in the Toroko's Fantendo Holiday Showcase 2015 presentation showcase. She plays a major role in the plot, albeit is not a huge presence as some other characters.
A mysterious woman with white hair, extraordinary skill over the blade, and a strange sense of nature to her. She has lived most of her life out in the wild and not much can get in her way to stop her. Although billed as a Leah "replacement", Crow wants no part in the war and would rather be doing whatever she wants instead.
Crow is unique in that she has a left and right taunt, where as most characters only have a up, down, and side taunt that covers both left and right.
- Up Taunt - Laughs as she places the blade back in it's holster and then takes it back out.
- Left Taunt - Gnaws at her blade.
- Right Taunt - Licks her blade.
- Down Taunt - Pulls down on her eyes and grunts in frustration.
- Sitting a fire and shoos away the camera man.
- Eating a live pig and offering it to the camera man.
- Boasts about her victory.