|The Mysterious Swordswoman|
|First Appearance||Crow vs. The World (2016)|
|Home Stage||Midnight Temple|
Crow was confirmed to be a playable character in Fantendo Smash Bros. Victory in the Toroko's Fantendo Holiday Showcase 2015 presentation showcase. She plays a major role in the plot, albeit is not a huge presence as some other characters.
"Xenocrow" was confirmed on 5/18/17. She is an alternate costume for Crow and has unique taunts and Victory Poses.
A mysterious woman with white hair, extraordinary skill over the blade, and a strange sense of nature to her. She has lived most of her life out in the wild and not much can get in her way to stop her. Although billed as a Leah "replacement", Crow wants no part in the war and would rather be doing whatever she wants instead.
A mysterious alien version of Crow. More information will be available soon... hopefully.
Crow is unique in that she has a left and right taunt, where as most characters only have a up, down, and side taunt that covers both left and right.
- Up Taunt - Laughs as she places the blade back in it's holster and then takes it back out.
- Left Taunt - Gnaws at her blade.
- Right Taunt - Licks her blade.
- Down Taunt - Pulls down on her eyes and grunts in frustration.
- Up Taunt - Wraps her tail around her sword, grunting as she raises her arms.
- Left Taunt - Spits on the ground, leaving a strange blue sludge that appears to be alive that withers away.
- Right Taunt - Starts levitating upwards, cackling as she floats in mid-air.
- Down Taunt - Shouts "I am PERFECT CROW!"
- Sitting a fire and shoos away the camera man.
- Eating a live pig and offering it to the camera man.
- Boasts about her victory.
- Violently attacks the camera with her tail and claws.
- Stomps her hooves as she growls.
- Sleeps in a fetal pose, her tail wrapped around her body.
- Oddly Crow seems to have animations for a tail even though there is obviously no tail on her model or in any of her attacks. This was later revealed to be for her alt costume, "Xenocrow".