Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|First Appearance||Fantendo Smash Bros. Victory (2016)|
Chelsea Rench was confirmed to be a playable character on 2/29/16. She is Cura's mechanic and upgrades and repairs her, although it is unknown when she entered Cura's life or why. It is implied she may be harboring feelings for Cura, but is unsure if Cura feels the same way.
Chelsea Rench is a young woman who grew up on her family's farm, the Bluecarrot Farm. She learned mechanics through the mail and eventually the internet, having advanced knowledge about robotics and mechanics at the age of 14. When she was 15, she was visited by a strange man who seemed to know a lot about rats who later haunted her dreams, revealing she had a fear of her parents dying in a barn fire. Concerned for their safety, Chelsea made sure it couldn't happen with installation of robotic fire fighting equipment, but that didn't satisfy her need to keep her parents safe and isolated herself from them in the farm. Her parents currently live in a beach condo while Chelsea maintains the farm and a new mechanic gig herself.
- Up Taunt - Polishes her wrench.
- Side Taunt - Eats a carrot.
- Down Taunt - Pulls out a unfinished robot that needs work. Unlike every taunt in the game, this one actually has pay-off if you do it enough times over the course of the game. If you manage to do this taunt 1700 times, the robot will finally be finished and blasts off diagonally, and does a whopping 70% damage if anyone's in it's way.
- Lifts up the wrench and smiles.
- Stands with folded arms and asks "Who the hell do you think I am?"
- Dances with some robots.
- Chelsea's Finisher and one of her victory poses is directly inspired by Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, one of Exotoro's all-time favorite animes. What a dweeb!
- The character's design was somewhat influenced by the characters introduced in Fantendo Smash Bros. Smorgasbord.
- Her backstory seems to reference Oober Nightmarecoat.
- Her last name is either a reference to "wrench" or "ranch". Considering her background, it could possibly be both!