- Fera: Alright guys, who is this?
- Gog: The other fighters call him Unten. Apparently he's really well-known around here.
- Raune: He's a member of a race called the Beorn, though they've... dropped in number after a few incidents.
- Fera: So he's pretty much the Beorn's Hero, huh? At any rate, he must be fairly powerful.
- Dr. Karagon: Indeed. Unten possesses electricity manipulation abilities und wields several types of weapons, including highly dangerous gas bombs und a grappling device. Best be careful, frauline.
- PK-25: Heavens above! I can't believe what I'm seeing, Mistress Fera!
- Fera: Didn't figure robots could react that drastically. What is it?
- PK-25: This opponent of yours- I can't tell whether it's robotic or organic! Clearly one of these universes has more advanced technology than we do.
- Dr. Karagon: Zat is just PalmMan.
- Cat Sith: Apparently he worked for someone called MineMan until his friend DragonMan got captured.
- Gog: What, does everyone in his world have "Man" in their name?!
- PK-25: Regardless, mistress, I highly suggest you watch the plant-like attachments on his helmet. They appear to be connected to a secret compartment filled with explosive fluid.
- Gog: And apparently he can fire off napalm, too. It's like they deliberately wanted to avoid calling him ExplosionMan and went with the cheesiest pun possible.
Trip the Catalyst
Shy Guy Yellow
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.