Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Fantendo Pokémon Showdown is a competitive Pokémon tournament hosted by .vectorDestiny (t∣b∣c) utilizing Smogon's Pokémon Showdown simulator. The first two editions utilized a group system and it's own set of rules, but the third and current edition is going to utilize Smogon's OU ruleset and a bracket system.
- Endless Battle Clause: Any moveset on any Pokémon that is capable of intentionally causing an endless battle is banned from competitive play. Thus:
- A Pokémon may not carry Recycle and hold a Leppa Berry in conjunction with Heal Pulse and Milk Drink, Moonlight, Morning Sun, Recover, Roost, Slack Off, Soft-Boiled, or Wish.
- A Pokémon may not hold a Leppa Berry and carry Recycle and Pain Split on its moveset.
- A Pokémon may not hold a Leppa Berry and carry Recycle and Fling on its moveset.
- Baton Pass Clause: Only one Pokémon per team may know the move Baton Pass.
- Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize are not permitted in play.
- Moody Clause: Pokémon with the ability Moody are not permitted.
- OHKO Clause: A Pokémon may not have the moves Fissure, Guillotine, Horn Drill, or Sheer Cold in its moveset.
- Sleep Clause: Only one Pokémon may be put to sleep on the opposing team at a time, if not induced by a move such as Rest.
- Species Clause: Players cannot have two Pokémon with the same Pokédex number on the same team.
- Pokémon may be up to level 100.
- If an inactive player fails to start a match with the active player on the bracket, they will have a period of two days to start the match, or otherwise they will be disqualified and the active player will advance to the next round.
- Provide a link of the replay of the match to verify your victory or defeat.
- A match won't count unless you have the replay.
- Matches are best of three. The finals match will be a best of five.
- The player is allowed to have a maximum of 3 different teams and can switch between teams in between matches.
- Don't be rude against your opponent in the chat during battles. Doing so will earn you a penalty. Continuing to be a rude person on chat after your penalty can earn you a disqualification.
- Soul Dew
- To sign up, just include your username alongside your Smogon nickname below on the list. You can edit this section to include yourself in. Up to 16 people will be allowed in this edition. The minimum of competitors is eight and if we have eight people already signed up and after some time no one shows interest in participating, the round will begin with only eight people.
- The round begun in July 30, 2016 after 10 people signed up and as such sign-ups have ended.
- Poisonshot (t∣b∣c) (PoisonSearch)
- Lumoshi (t∣b∣c) (Lumoshi)
- TheFireDragoon (t∣b∣c) (AWSHUM)
- DoodleFox (t∣b∣c) (DoodleFox)
- Trucky (t∣b∣c) (TheStanford)
- TheFoxyRiolu (t∣b∣c) (RingleaderPopplio)
- NovaPen (t∣b∣c) (NovaPen)
Jaipom (t∣b∣c) (Trainer Aipom)* .snickedge (t∣b∣c) (Athena Hawkins)*
- Ryushusupercat (t∣b∣c) (ryushusupercat)
- Remember to provide a replay of the match. Remember all matches best of three! Blue means that the user is the winner of the match and Red means that the user is the loser of the match.
|Round 1||Round 2||Semi-Finals||Finals|
NovaPen v. TheFireDragoon
DoodleFox v. NovaPen
TheFoxyRiolu v. TheFireDragoon
NovaPen v. TheFoxyRiolu (2-1)
NovaPen v. Poisonshot (1st Place Match)
Ryushusupercat v. TheFoxyRiolu
Poisonshot v. TheFoxyRiolu
Poisonshot v. Trucky
TheFoxyRiolu v. Trucky (3rd Place Match)
Lumoshi v. Trucky