- To join the Elite Four you must battle a league founder and be approved by them.
- You MUST HAVE WI-FI.
What is allowed
- This list only includes things that some people might assume are not allowed.
- Requesting a promotion. If you ask politely and have demonstrated that you are a good pokémon trainer, you will most likely be promoted or given an opportunity to battle the next gym leader.
- Using pokémon that have been EV trained and/or infected with the Pokérus
- Using Pseudo-legendaries.
What is NOT allowed
- Again, this list does not include obvious things.
- Using hacked pokémon in official FPL battles.
- Using legendary pokémon in official FPL battles (there are a few exceptions: Manaphy, Cresselia, Phione, and Heatran ARE allowed.)
- Editing these rules without permission from a League Founder (Spark01, Stelios7, Uil Team)
- Intentionally quitting during league battles to avoid loss
If any trainer breaks these rules, they will most likely be disqualified from the FPL.