|Developer(s)|| Ghoul Games, Inc.|
Zwölf Elf Sieben
|Platform(s)|| Nintendo VR|
| Unknown 2012|
| Grand Prix|
|Media Included||Various Cartridges and Discs|
Fantendo Kart: Helden (known as Fantendo Kart: Ganar in Germany and 創造カートレーシング lit. Sōzō kātorēshingu/Creation Kart Racing in Japan) is a game developed by Ghoul Games, Inc. and Zwölf Elf Sieben. Fantendo Kart: Helden is the sixth main-stream game in the Fantendo Kart series. The game is the first in the series to be made for more than one console, in this case, it is released for 8 different consoles.
There is a total of 68 Playable characters in Fantendo Kart: Helden. 33 of them are default (meaning that they don't have to be unlocked) and 35 of them are unlockable. Each character is divided into one of four categories. The four categories are as follows:
- All-Around - Stat changes of these characters' karts remain mainly the same with few additions/subtractions.
- Drifters - Stat changes of there characters' karts change drastically in the handelling and drift areas.
- Speeders - These characters' stat changes are focused on adding on speed and weight to their rides.
- Accelerators - Accelerators add stats mainly to their Acceleration and Handling.
Each character also has Stat Changes, which can add or subtract stats from the karts that they drive. The stat changes are put into six categories that are listed below.
- Speed - Speed makes your kart go faster.
- Acceleration - Acceleration means how fast it takes for you to gain speed after getting hit by an item or going off-road.
- Weight - Weight slows down the kart (a bit) but makes you go faster downhill.
- Drift - Drift is how long it takes for you to, while power-sliding, gain boosts.
- Handling - Handling is how easy or hard it is for you to turn your kart.
- Rarity - Rarity means how your rarity is to gain items that are rare.
Any user can add the karts, stat changes and special item for THEIR CHARACTERS ONLY. There are a few stat changes that have rules:
- The maximum amount of Stat Changes that your stats can add up to is 55, any more and you will be asked to change it. Also, you cannot make your stats ALL be 10/10.
- There can only be, at max, one 10/10 in two of your characters.
- The stats can only be from 1-10. Any zeroes or 11+ will be removed.
- The Rarity stat could only be from 1-5, NOT 1-10 like the other stats.
- Every character can have 1 Special Item and 2 Karts.
For a list on how to unlock these characters, see here.
|Fantendo Kart series|
|Main series||Fantendo Kart • Fantendo Kart 2 • Fantendo Kart Ultra • Fantendo Kart: Duo Dash!|
|Spin-Off series||Fantendo Kart 2: Special Edition • Fantendo Kart 3D • Fantendo Kart DS • Fantendo Kart: Helden • Fantendo Kart Dimensions • Fantendo Speedway|