So, without further ado, let's get our FANTENDO ON!!!
Finally, more news about Dragon Spark!
- Like most games, there will be 8 Worlds, with an additional 9th one as well. Each level requires you to use one of your three dragons, like for Flying Frenzy, which you use your Magmasplash.
- The main villain is named Steel. Steel is an evil overlord bent on getting the Dragon Spark so he can unleash The Dragon Emporer.
- The game is a 3D RPG style game, where you encounter enemies and take their HP down to 0.
- It is for the Wii U and the 3DS
- During the game, keep a sharp eye for the hidden Megaz, robots which are for an upcoming project.
- While in the Wii U version, also look for a hidden Link!
More new stuff about my upcoming fanfic, Fantendo: Reincarnation, is here!
- Instead of YOUR Fantendo characters, I've chosen my own new OCs.
- Unten and Netnu will also make appearances, with Unten being a hero and Netnu being a mysterious shop owner.
- The First Reincarnation is the main villain, but also has a secret in him...
- Randallis Baxter is comfirmed to appear.
Monsters University: The Game
- The game will be split up into "Chapters."
- You can play as Mike, Sulley, Don, Art, The Perry Twins, and Squishy.
- Along with Oozma Kappa come the ROR DLC Pack, which includes Johnny, Randall, Chet, Chip, Javier, and Reggie.
- The majority of the game includes you to play as all of OK. Along with the ROR Pack comes over 40 new puzzles!
- There will be bosses, such as the Librarian and ROR themselves.
- Also, during some Chapters, you can ride things, such as a car or Archie The Scare Pig.
Mario And Luigi: Pirate Galaxies
Both Simpson55 and me agreed to make a new M&L game together: Mario And Luigi: Island Adventures
- Old favorites return, such as Yoshi's, Toads, and, once again, Starlow.
- The new villain is a pirate/alien kind of guy. His name isn't revealed yet, however.
- Instead of babies or Bowser, we're adding a NEW playable character, Orabbit, a Nabbit from space.
- This will be the first time Bowser Jr. and King Boo appear in an M&L game.
- The game will feature a new tactic similar to Giant Boss Battles: Mario, Luigi, and Orabbit jump in Orabbit's UFO and shoot any giant enemy, such as a giant Space Pirate named Akrivus.
- Once again, Beans, along with a hiding Fawful, return.
That's all for now!