Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Fantendo Drop Distance (not to be confused with the cancelled show with the same name) is a cartoon developed by AzaCraft in collaboration with many writers and collaborators. It has a more fantastical setting then The Jam, and is inspired by FiM and Steven Universe in tone.
A group of users wielding special types of magic hang out, fight evil, and go on misadventures in a place called The Town Without A Name. (The true name of the town is a running mystery of the series.)
|When Push Comes to Shove||Dark and the others attend a magic battle tournament, but it is sabotaged by a mysterious stanger using a new type of magic...||SuperSonicDarkness|
- Dark: The self-proclaimed leader of the group, Dark is a confident yet friendly person who wields fire powers. He tends to get a bit angry about things tho.
- Taylor: A silly guy and the master of self-depricating humor, his magic is a pink aura which can be used in a variety of ways, such as to heal others or to be used as a defense. It is implied that Taylor has a crush on Dark.
- Brandon: A sarcastic author who comes into conflict with Dark often, but he is a close friend of the others. He wields electric powers.
- Eve: A kind and sweet girl, however she can get a bit impatient about things. She doesn't like to fight, and instead uses her magic for baking and art.
- Kam: A skilled artist, he uses his magic in his arts to make him more vibrant, but isn't very skilled in combat. He has a witty sense of humor and can make good friends with a lot of people.
- Pablo: The son of a loyal soldier for the first president, Mr. Plumber, Pablo inherited his weapons and his magic. He can use plasma in his attacks, and has access to various firearms.
- Locky: Locky is a friend of the others who doesn't use magic, and is instead a weapons master, creating devices for the team to use. He can be a bit of a jerk, but ultimately looks out for his friends.
- Nutik: A part-wolf boy, Nutik is friendly towards the others and is interested in studying in japan.
- Sketch: An aspiring artist, Sketch isn't content with staying quiet and is quick to voice his mind, even if that gets him in trouble. His magic is a technique that allows anything he draws to come to life at his will.
- Foxx: A younger citizen who uses dark magic. For someone who uses Dark magic, however, he is incredibly friendly to everyone. His magic is an aura-type Magic (like Taylor); however, this type of magic makes use of a gray aura that allows Foxx to turn his body parts (mostly his arms) into different tools or weapons.
- Tommy: Initially a rival to the group, he is a psychotic wresting fan who cares little for others' emotions, and uses a strange new magic that lets him control technology.
- Lumo: The thrill-seeking president of The Town Without A Name, he is very skilled in mathematics and wields water magic.
- Rocky: A fire mage like Dark, Rocky is a friendly rival of Dark and the two spar in their free time.