Welcome! This is a thing I'm doing and I'm gonna show you what I can show.
Day 1: Tayshaun stuff
A barren wasteland can be seen. A young man walks through the dusty ruins. He comes across a sword, which appears to have been shoved into the ground. He takes it out, questioning it's power. A dark shadow shows up behind him, and he turns around. They go into a fight, followed by the young man escaping.
Tayshaun's Adventure 2 Coming soon...
Day 2: Amy stuff and other stuff
A pair of feet walk through Los Angeles. The camera pans up to show Amy's face.
- "This city is slowly becoming hell."
The camera turns around to a large fight, with a portal looming over it all. Mr. D'Angelo appears, seemingly ready to take Amy out. She reacts quickly and throws him back a long distance.
- "It's my duty to protect everyone I know and love, and to protect Earth from what it's gonna be."
Amy walks further to show a mysterious shadow looming over her, which is shown to be Carli's griffin form.
Coming in 2016
A young woman with black hair walks through a dark corridor, looking away from the camera. She opens two large doors and sees a gigantic crowd stood below.
- "People of this universe! I am your new ruler!"
There is a loud cheer as the young woman takes in all the celebrating and turns away from them, wondering how she got her crown.
The Pérez Chronicles
Day 3: New stuff
A group of people are seen in a silhouette appearance. As each of them step forward, a bio shows up.
- "Lars Ostrovsky, 19 years old, from Stockholm, Sweden."
- "Emma Jackson, 17 years old, from Bolton, England."
- "James McCloud, 18 years old, from Montpelier, Vermont."
- "Chase Jones, 23 years old, from Nassau, The Bahamas."
- "Sammy Johnson, 29 years old, from Malibu, California"
- "Mac Campbell, 21 years old, from San Salvador, El Salvador."
- "Al-Farouq Cardona, 16 years old, from Mecca, Saudi Arabia."
- "Dino Snyder, 17 years old, from Yellowknife, Northwestern Territories."
- "Javier Villa, 20 years old, from Arica, Chile."
- "Anna Edmondson, 24 years old, from Edmonton, Alberta."
- "Alex Schmidt, 18 years old, from Cologne, Germany."
James cuts the bios short.
- "How many more do we have?!"
A deep voice booms out: "The Not-So-Wonderful 75"
- James: Oh, for fuck's sake!