Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Threat was getting anxious. Six had landed but so far she didn’t seem to find any intel on anything beyond the species of human, which were laughably weak. She didn’t seem to know why the Fan and the Enemy focused so much effort on getting it right, but she intended to find out sooner or later.
The Threat asked Querius for a drink a while ago, but he sure was taking his time with it.
- The Threat: Avirl!
- Avirl: Yes mam?
- The Threat: Find out what’s taking Querius so damn long, yeez.
Six scouted a neighborhood while in the air, with a group of three children laughing and playing tag. She floated down in front of the children.
- Boy: What is that?
The boy snickers.
- Girl 1: Are you an angel?
- Six: I am Six.
- Girl 1: Like the number?
- Girl 2: One, two, three, four, five, six!
- Six: How do you know of One, Two, Three, Four, and Five?
- Girl 2: My math teacher taught me it!
- Boy: It looks weird!
- Girl 1: Are you a boy or a girl?
- Six: Girl.
- Girl 1: You’re very pretty.
- Six: Other girl, what else do you know about One, Two, Three, Four, and Five? How does this math teacher know about us?
- Girl 2: Well, there’s more to that. She said it was numbers. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine…
Six begins to stagger back and holds her head.
- Girl 2: Are you okay? Anyway, seven, eight, nine…
Tears start coming out of Six’s eyes. Brief glimpses of bloody bodies can be seen, along with Seven devouring the carcasses. The Threat merely watches him, not stopping him as Six begs for him to stop.
- Girl 1: I think she needs to see a doctor!
- Boy: Mom!
The boy begins running away and crying as Six is laying on the ground, in agony.
- Girl 2: Seven, eight, nine?
The screen goes black and then cuts to Six standing in front of the same neighborhood in flames. As the last tear goes out of her eye, she is once again in awe of the fire’s warmth and display.