Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Rachel steps out of the motorcycle with a red paint job. She doesn’t really know how to drive it or what drove her to buy it, but she seems oddly comfortable with it. She takes it for a quick test drive, gradually getting the hang of it.
Getting off, she realizes that someone has been watching the entire time.
- Rachel: Robyn? What are you doing here? Don’t you got school or something?
- Robyn: It’s the summer first off.
- Rachel: Whatever! Look, the point is what I’m doing is probably too dangerous for a… how old are you even?
- Robyn: Sixteen.
- Rachel: Yeah, maybe like two years young to be on something like this.
- Robyn: I told you that the alien was with the ice bags, remember? Like, I don’t know why you don’t trust me…
- Rachel: It could be that you’re someone I just met like a couple hours ago, and two of those hours were at the motorcycle shop? Look, I don’t mean to be a downer but like… even I’m not sure what I’m doing. I think it’s a midlife crisis or something, which is weird considering I’m 21…
- Robyn: You feel a compulsion to do this stuff?
- Rachel: Kind of, yeah. I can’t explain it. I feel like I need to be prepped for something.
- Robyn: It’s not Six, is it?
- Rachel: No. Like I said, it’s not really explainable. It’s the cosmic sense of destiny I guess that drives some people to look for it and face it. I don’t know what it is, but I feel it closing in soon. And I guess I need a motorcycle for that.
- Robyn: What if it’s another alien?
- Rachel: Another alien?
- Robyn: Yeah.
- Rachel: Well, let’s not get too far out here.
- Robyn: I mean, what else could it be? A giant drill that’s threatening to destroy the planet or something?
- Rachel: I don’t know what it is but maybe you’re right… maybe the reason I can’t pinpoint it is because it’s not here yet.
- Robyn: And that thing is something you don’t know either.
- Rachel: Yeah…
Rachel sits for a long while, thinking.
- Rachel: I don’t know, maybe I’m going nuts.
- Robyn: Well, yeah, I guess that could be it too. What do we do? Sit around and wait?
- Rachel: No. Hang on.
Rachel looks at her tattoos. She notices something that she hasn’t before.
- Rachel: Do you see that?
- Robyn: The blue mickey head?
- Rachel: ...I guess I can see that but I don’t think it’s that.
- Robyn: Where did you get those anyway?
- Rachel: I dunno, I woke up with them on my arms this morning.
- Robyn: Maybe aliens put them there. I am getting a weird reading from them.
- Rachel: Where do those goggles come from anyway?
- Robyn: I dunno, I bought them from a convention.
- Rachel: When?
- Robyn: Earlier today?
- Rachel gets up on and gets on a motorbike.
- Rachel: Hop on.