Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
3.14 and Flicker walked down the concrete of the city. Flicker smiled, knowing she wasn’t a mistake.
- 3.14: Where do you suppose we go now?
- Flicker: I dunno if there is a place for people like us.
- 3.14: There has to be.
- Flicker: People hate what they can’t understand.
- 3.14: We can’t just go nowhere though.
- Flicker: Maybe we could live with Luna at A22?
- 3.14: She seems nice but…
3.14 looks at the A22 Incorporated building.
- 3.14: I feel sad for anyone trapped there still. I doubt Luna has a choice about it either.
- Flicker: I guess you have a point.
- 3.14: Say…
- Flicker: What?
- 3.14: Who said it had to be on this planet?
- Flicker: What do you mean, 3.14?
- 3.14: Maybe we don’t belong on Earth. Maybe we need to expand our horizons a bit.
- Flicker: Another planet?
- 3.14: Right.
- Flicker: I mean… that seems somewhat… hard to do.
- 3.14: Yeah, but I imagine it wouldn’t be too hard to get a rocket from A22, right?
- Flicker: Do they even have one?
- 3.14: I’m willing to bet they do. When I was created in the confines of A22, they were working on an engine for interstellar travel. Unless they utterly scrapped it, it might still be feasible.
- Flicker: Then let’s go, then!
The board meeting was stuffed with businessmen as Dr. Grant attempted to quiet down the room.
- Dr. Grant: Nobody knows what happened to Dr. Hex, but until he returns we are not electing a new chairman in his place!
- Businessman 1: Is A22 supposed to run on it’s own then?
- Businessman 2: You cannot seriously expect the company to work when there is no man at charge!
- Dr. Grant: I’m not, jesus christ!
There is a knocking at the door. Dr. Grant glances at it and then walks over to open it. To his surprise, he sees Master Binary.
- Dr. Grant: Who the hell are you?
- Master Binary: I was Dr. Hex, but you can call me Master Binary now.
- Dr. Grant: Get out of here. Not putting up with jokers.
Master Binary flings Dr. Grant across the room, pinning his arms with a pair of green glowing 1s. He sits at the end of the table.
- Master Binary: If you need a witness, you can ask Dr. Metal Mario, who’s currently busy with the machine. I don’t think we really need further clarification, do we?
- Businessman 1: I suppose not.
Businessman 1 and 2 sit down. Master Binary creates a blackboard, manually typing in the words in binary himself.
- Master Binary: We have a new focus here at A22, although it’s not a direction you didn’t expect. We’re putting full focus in the super-solider program.
- Businessman 2: I’m not one to usually question bad business decisions but are you not aware of the amount of negativity towards the “Flicker” incident?
- Master Binary: She was merely an error. We will ensure it never happens again.
The room goes silent as Master Binary begins outlining the new plan for the super-soldier project.