The resources are in alphabetical order so please keep it that way when adding an icon!
More rules can be found here.
- No sprites or non-transparent images are allowed in the galleries.
- If you're creating a new page, remember to use the template for the creation of the icon.
- When using the template, do NOT resize or trim it. It should be kept 64 × 64 pixels.
- The icons you make with the template should be transparent. Check the full version to see if something's transparent. Save the template on your computer and open it via an image editing program that supports transparency (like GIMP).
- Remember to keep the icons in alphabetical order when adding a new one.
- It is advised to use the main character of a series to fit in with the others. If a series have several major main characters who are even each, try to fit them in one icon.
- You shouldn't claim series as your own and move them to the Fantendo sections.
- If you're making an image transparent, make sure it is the full version of the image. The full version could be much larger than the shrunken example and can be accessed by clicking the image on it's file page.