The featured articles will be on the main page for 2 weeks before being changed.
Featured Fan-Games & Series
- Majora's Mask 2: The Untold Legend of the Fierce Deity
- Super Paper Bros.
- Super Mario MHL
- Super Mario Bros: Diaper Duty
- The Chronicles of Henry the Moose
- Pokemon Iron and Amber
- Litle P and Sandslash Series
- Ghost Smile (game)
- Sonic DS Blast
- Police Acadamy (series)
- Mario Power Tennis 2
- Pokemon Copal
- Sonic Speedball RPG
- Sonic Speedball RPG II: The Coming of Chaos!
- Punch-Out Revolution!!
- Super Mario Bros. 2010
- Hey You, Pichu!
- Pokémon Aquamarine & Peridot Versions
- Wrapped Up
- Nintendo Heroes: Saga of Darkness
- Kirby's Mega Soccer
- Super Mario Bros.: Diaper Duty DS
- WarioWare: Showing Off
- The Legend of Zelda: Hour of Twilight
- Pokémon - Torn Dreams
- New Super Mario Bros. Omega
- Kirby Super Star Omega
- New Super Mario Bros. D.I.Y
- Teardrop (Game)
- Super Smash Bros. Global Apocalypse
- The Factor
- Teardrop 2: Journey through the Sea
- iPenguin (Game)
- Ella-Metals 3
- Super Mario 3D World
- Battle of Bracelets: The Cursed Death
- Mario Hoops Wii
- Reverse Quantum Curse/Old
- Mario & Luigi: Rivals Quest
- Mario Kart 8 Wii U
- Super Mario Gravitation
- Kirby's Adventure 3D
- Ice Climber: Age Of Ice
- Nintendo Jet Rush
- Mario Kart Silver
- Conquest Aeon
- Fighters of Lapis 3: Stargate
- Paper Mario: Countdown to Chaos
- Mario Rugby
- 3DS Party
- Super Smash Bros. Assemble
- Viva Piñata 3D Paradise
- Super Smash Bros. Fusion (ACL)
- Litle P
- Princess Cleffa
- Bandit Demo Drone
- Castle Valet Darach and Caitlin
- Whacka (species)
- YoshiEgg Nook
- Terra (AoW)
A deadline of one week will be given to each nomination. If there are more oppositions than supporters, then the nomination will be declined. If there are 5 supports, the nomination will get a * next to it, and will be in line for being featured. If two sysops disagree but there are 5 supports, it will not be featured.
The dates listed below are the dates for when the article will be featured.
If you nominate an article, please link the nomination page here.
What makes a featured article?
So just what makes a featured article? Well, we've prepared a list just in case someone should ask that, and it is as follows.
An article must...
- ...be well written and detailed
- ...be unbiased, non-point of view
- ...be sourced with all available sources and appearances
- ...be stylized fairly nicely
- ...not be tagged with any sort of improvement tags
- ...have a reasonable amount of red links; use common sense
- ...have a complete, detailed biography if it's a character article
- ...not have been previously featured
- ...be notable (have significant content)
- Note: Opinions also matter. Articles that meet all criteria may not be featured, or articles that do not meet all the criteria may be featured. Please keep this in mind as you nominate an article.
- Note: A nomination may be canceled if any of the requirements are not met, also it does not need a box art.
How to Nominate:
Just add the desired article at the end of the box. (If the article you wish to feature has already had a nomination, replace the N1 in the title with N followed by the number of times the page has been nominated. For example, if this is the third time it has been nominated, put N3.
Also, ADD this to the top of every nominee's article:
How to vote:
- Before doing anything, be sure to read the article completely, keeping a sharp eye out for mistakes.
- Afterwards, compare the article to the criteria listed above, and then either support or oppose the article's nomination.
- If you object, please supply concrete reasons for doing so, and how it can be improved.
- Supporters are expected to help fix the problems pointed out by objectors and contact them to reevaluate the article. Anyone else can pick up this project as well.
- Once all objectors' complaints have been solved (or the article has 5 supports and no objections after at least a week), the article will be added to the queue and be officially known as a "featured article".