- YoshiEgg Nook
- WarioWare: Showing Off
- New Super Mario Bros. Omega
- New Super Mario Bros. D.I.Y
- Teardrop (Game)
- Super Smash Bros. Global Apocalypse
- The Factor
- Teardrop 2: Journey through the Sea
- iPenguin (Game)
- Ella-Metals 3
- Super Mario 3D World
- Battle of Bracelets: The Cursed Death
- Mario Hoops Wii
- Reverse Quantum Curse/Old
- Mario & Luigi: Rivals Quest
- Mario Kart 8 Wii U
- Super Mario Gravitation
- Kirby's Dream World
- Ice Climber: Age Of Ice
- Nintendo Jet Rush
- Mario Kart Silver
- Conquest Aeon
- Fighters of Lapis 3: Stargate
- Mario Rugby
- 3DS Party
- Super Smash Bros. Assemble
- Terra (AoW)
- Viva Piñata 3D Paradise
- Super Smash Bros. Fusion (ACL)
- Super 5mash Bros. 5
- Leah Needlenam
- Peter Pika (2015 game)
- Motor Chickz
- Mario Kart ULTIMATE
- Battle of Bracelets: The Origin of the Legend
- Super Mario Galaxy Odyssey
- Spider-Man: Webslinger
- Mario & Luigi: Brothers in Arms
- Super Smash Bros. V
- Mario Kart 3DS
- Fantendo Smash Bros. Shattered
- GHOST SMILE II
- Sonic Blur: Episode α
- Hope Without A Cause
- Amy Jackson
- Mario Kart Sprint
- Ironworks Pioneers
- Fantendo - Genesis
- Strafe: Lethal Seven
- JACK (game)
- Pacifico // The V² (double feature)
- Crimson the Roserade (2016 video game)
- Krystal Pérez
- Fantendo - Gaiden: Legacy
- Super Mario Maker Phi
- Pokémon Metal & Pokémon Wood
- Fantendo Smash Bros. Fatality
- Civilization VII
- Pokémon Solar Red and Lunar Blue
- Mario Kart: Speed Saga
- Diamond Days
- Super Mario Kart 8+
Classic Featured Articles
Below is the list of featured articles which no longer meet up with the standards set by articles today. During the time that these articles were written, the expectations for articles were not very high, and thus practically anything with a hint of effort could be featured. Note that in the present, it would be unlikely for an article of such quality to be featured; while they may not be bad, they are not the highest of quality and certainly not something that should be aimed at.
If the article meets all of our standards and the requirements below in terms of how many supports they have, the article will be in line for being featured. The system of supporting will lead to being passed if it is as follows.
- There must be at least twice as many supports as opposes.
- There must be seven opinions (supports/opposes/comments) on the page.
The dates listed below are the dates for when the article will be featured. The articles will be on the main page for one week before being changed to whichever is next in line. Please link to the nomination page, not the article to be featured!
If you nominate an article, please link the nomination page here.
What makes a featured article?
So just what makes a featured article? Well, we've prepared a list just in case someone should ask that, and it is as follows.
An article must...
- ...be well written and detailed
- ...be stylized fairly nicely
- ...not be tagged with any sort of improvement (rewrite, stub, delete) tags
- ...have very few or no red links present in the article
- ...have a complete, detailed biography if it's a character article
- ...not have been previously featured
- ...be notable (have significant content)
- ...all sections must be filled out with some kind of content
- ...have a fitting and significant number of images
- ...incomplete articles must have a feature-worthy level of quality and meet all the levels of criteria
- Note: Opinions also matter. Articles that meet all criteria may not be featured, or articles that do not meet all the criteria may be featured. Please keep this in mind as you nominate an article.
- Note: A nomination may be removed if any of the requirements are not met.
How to Nominate:
How to vote:
- Before doing anything, be sure to read the article completely, keeping a sharp eye out for mistakes.
- Afterwards, compare the article to the criteria listed above, and then either support or oppose the article's nomination.
- Supports and opposition reasoning should be present with each opinion. Do not support or oppose for reasoning such as "How is it not featured yet?" or "I want my article to be featured first!", as they will not count and be removed accordingly.
- The nomination must have more supports than oppose. At least seven opinions must be present on the nomination page, which doesn't include the creator's if present.
- Once all of the objectors' complaints have been solved, the article will be added to the queue and be officially known as a "Featured Article".