The featured articles of the wiki are articles that represent the best Fantendo has to offer. This is not a way to showcase the articles of your favorite characters, items, or the like, but non-fanon characters are still allowed to be featured. Fan-Fiction is also able to be featured.
The featured articles will be on the main page for 2 weeks before being changed.
Featured Fan-Games & Series
- Majora's Mask 2: The Untold Legend of the Fierce Deity
- Super Paper Bros.
- Super Mario MHL
- Super Mario Bros: Diaper Duty
- The Chronicles of Henry the Moose
- Pokemon Iron and Amber
- Litle P and Sandslash Series
- Ghost Smile (game)
- Sonic DS Blast
- Police Acadamy (series)
- Mario Power Tennis 2
- Pokemon Copal
- Sonic Speedball RPG
- Sonic Speedball RPG II: The Coming of Chaos!
- Punch-Out Revolution!!
- Super Mario Bros. 2010
- Hey You, Pichu!
- Pokémon Aquamarine & Peridot Versions
- Wrapped Up
- Nintendo Heroes: Saga of Darkness
- Kirby's Mega Soccer
- Super Mario Bros.: Diaper Duty DS
- WarioWare: Showing Off
- The Legend of Zelda: Hour of Twilight
- Pokémon - Torn Dreams
- New Super Mario Bros. Omega
- Kirby Super Star Omega
- New Super Mario Bros. D.I.Y
- Teardrop (Game)
- Super Smash Bros. Global Apocalypse
- The Factor
- Teardrop 2: Journey through the Sea
- iPenguin (Game)
- Pikachu Fighters: Electrically in Trouble
- Ella-Metals 3
- Super Mario 3D World
- Battle of Bracelets: The Cursed Death
- Mario Hoops Wii
- Mario & Luigi: Rivals Quest
- Night Blood
- Investigator S: Reverse Quantum Curse
- Mario Kart 8 Wii U
- The Rise of Darkness
- Super Mario Gravitation
- Kirby's Adventure 3D
- Ice Climber: Age Of Ice
- Pokémon Daycare
- Conquest Aeon
- Nintendo Jet Rush
- Litle P
- Princess Cleffa
- Bandit Demo Drone
- Castle Valet Darach and Caitlin
- Whacka (species)
- YoshiEgg Nook
A deadline of one week will be given to each nomination. If there are more oppositions than supporters, then the nomination will be declined. If there are 5 supports, the nomination will get a * next to it, and will be in line for being featured. If two sysops disagree but there are 5 supports, it will not be featured.
What makes a featured article?
So just what makes a featured article? Well, we've prepared a list just in case someone should ask that, and it is as follows.
An article must...
- ...be well written and detailed
- ...be unbiased, non-point of view
- ...be sourced with all available sources and appearances
- ...be stylized fairly nicely
- ...not be tagged with any sort of improvement tags
- ...have a reasonable amount of red links; use common sense
- ...have a complete, detailed biography if it's a character article
- ...not have been previously featured
- ...be notable (have significant content)
- Note: A nomination may be canceled if any of the requirements are not met, also it does not need a box art.
How to Nominate:
Just add the desired article at the end of the box.
Also, ADD this to the top of every nominee's article:
How to vote:
- Before doing anything, be sure to read the article completely, keeping a sharp eye out for mistakes.
- Afterwards, compare the article to the criteria listed above, and then either support or oppose the article's nomination.
- If you object, please supply concrete reasons for doing so, and how it can be improved.
- Supporters are expected to help fix the problems pointed out by objectors and contact them to reevaluate the article. Anyone else can pick up this project as well.
- Once all objectors' complaints have been solved (or the article has 5 supports and no objections after at least a week), the article will be added to the queue and be officially known as a "featured article".