Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|| Pierce ||
|Origin||Split Personality (2015)|
|Availability||Unlock in Chapter 9|
Pierce, known by his title Graveyard Menace within the game, is one of the main playable characters of Fandraxonian Warfare, and becomes playable starting from Chapter 9, alongside FDX83, his main partner. His task is different from the rest of the team: Rather than wanting to help them, he just wants to help assemble the world so that it's back in proper shape so that he doesn't have to deal with any more awfulness in his life.
Pierce plays differently from other characters, utilizing the ability to take projectiles and make them into his own weapons, as well as pick up enemies and slam them around with his psychic energy.
- A teenager who has quite lost his senses of fun and freedom, and lives in a land where no one is happy, where no one makes sense. His mind is being torn apart by a good spirit and evil spirit, who both are the hosts of his mind. He has psychic powers earned from meditation.
Pierce is unique, as he is neither a long distance attacker nor a physical attacker, and is built more on self defense as well as his psychic energy, which can be used to slam foes into the ground and mentally tear apart their minds for some pretty scary status effects. Both of his mind hosts float alongside Pierce and can attack for him - it's the only way Pierce can even land physical attacks. The heroic spirit can heal Pierce, while the evil spirit can strengthen his powers.
Pierce is of the psychic element, and while he is immune to physical attacks, he takes considerable damage otherwise, especially from darkness, which instantly knocks him out. Pierce can pick up enemies, slam them around, into other enemies, and warp them around various dimensions and hit them so hard that they won't last long.
When Pierce is supposed to counter enemy attacks, he will create a psychic shield to block them, which isn't very big so he'll need to aim the shield to block attacks. If projectiles go towards Pierce, he can pick them up in psychic rings of energy and hold them in place, and be able to pick up more. He can toss them all in one go, too.
Pierce's attacks all involve using psychic energy to toss enemies back and forth and slam them into the ground or even into chains of enemies. He can pick up his partners or even the other main player and use them in psychic attacks. He can form projectiles out of his psychic energy and fire them at opponents, too. His spirits can actually go out from Pierce and attack enemies as the only means of physical contact.
As Pierce is of the Defense class, he has a lot of defense moves, but a lot of them have the effects of actual attacks, making him a defensive attacker. His partners can't help him by much except for direct physical attackers, which hold the moves that Pierce lacks.
Pierce's Hyperdrive is "Hellsurfacer", which involves him taking enemies into a giant psychic sphere, then bringing Hell to the surface, but he pulls it into the sphere, having his foes burn in a large fire, with many demons attacking the enemies at high speeds. Once all demons have attacked, the move ends.
Battle poses / expressions
- When Pierce is at full health or at least above 75% of his full health, he appears rather zombie like, floating in place, showcasing no emotion, occasionally giving off waves of pink.
- When Pierce is at 40% to 75% of his full health, he opens his eyes, and looks somewhat angry, his cape flashing behind him. Occasionally his hands give off pink waves of energy.
- When Pierce is at 15% to 40% of his full health, he drops down from his aerial stance, and puts on a weak fighting pose, looking neutral in expression.
- When Pierce is below 15% of his full health, he kneels down fully, panting for air, like Scotch, but does it in a more frantic way.
- When Pierce is defeated, he'll fall down onto the ground and cry before stopping all motion.