- Light: That can't be right.
- Announcer: You're right. It can't. I have reason to believe that the machine was somehow rigged.
- Announcer: However, I must choose a team to face elimination. And since all of them except for Green Team at least succeeded at making bread...
- Announcer: Green Team is up for elimination.
- (BLUE TEAM ROOM. 1:45 AM)
Jake: What was that?
(Jake unlocks his closet and steps in, reaching out into the darkness)
Jake: It's... it's warm.
Jake: I need to finish before it's too late...
- (YELLOW TEAM ROOM. 2:35 AM)
Cookie: Trixie... I'm scared...
- (ANNOUNCER'S ROOM. 2:05 AM)
Announcer: Something terrible is going to happen.
- (OUTSIDE THE MANSION: 9:00 AM)
(It begins to drizzle; Volt is holding an umbrella)
Announcer: Time for today's elimination.
Zane: Um... Mr. Announcer, are you okay?
Announcer: Don't worry, buddy. I'm fine.
Announcer: Anyways, this was a close one. Between Scotch and Light.
Scotch: P-Please say it wasn't me!
Announcer: It isn't you.
Light: But you're just saying that, right?
Announcer: Nope. It was a tie, so I get to choose. You're eliminated.
Light: #$%^ing #$%*#$*! This was important to me!
(Light is escorted out)
Announcer: Alright... the contest today is a scavenger hunt.
Scotch: *hic* whadda we search for?
Announcer: Ducks. Cardboard ducks.
Speedy: BWAP BWAP
Koloro: You're a penguin, not a duck, silly. (hugs Speedy)
Mika Sho: Didn't we hunt ducks already?
Announcer: Yes. We had leftovers.
- (RED TEAM SEARCHES THE MANSION)
White: Man, it's raining pretty hard out there. I hate the rain.
Mika Sho: Really? I love it. Say, move over, would you? I wanna check that cabinet right behind you.
Mika Sho: Nope, just Scotch's beer.
Fyre: Maybe we should start searching the bedrooms?
White: That seems like kind of an invasion of privacy, doesn't it?
Fyre: Fine, I'll go alone. You can keep searching here.
- (BLUE TEAM SEARCHES THE MANSION)
Volt: Man, this is so fun! Like, really fun! We're totally gonna win.
Alice: I don't know where to look... can I just tag along with you, Jake?
Jake: ...I have a bad feeling about this.
Koloro: What? Why?
Jake: We need to find the Announcer.
- (YELLOW TEAM SEARCHES THE MANSION)
Zane: Now this I can do!
Purple: Umm... this is kind of stupid... but I heard some noise coming from nearby pretty late last night. Maybe it was Announcer hiding the ducks? We should search around the bedrooms.
Frolo: No, that's a great idea! You search the bedrooms, the rest of us search downstairs.
(Cookie holds tightly onto Trixie's hand)
- (GREEN TEAM SEARCHES THE MANSION)
Scotch: I know erry nook and cranny in the mansion... I been hidin' beer all over! Y'know, in case of an emergency.
Jane: Um, then where do you think the ducks are?
Scotch: ...I dunno, but don't you reckon we should find Alyssa first?
- (AT THE INTERSECTION THAT LEADS TO THE TEAM ROOMS)
Fyre: Well. This is awkward.
Fyre: Do you smell something?
Zane: Yeah. Smells awful... like death.
- (JAKE CONFRONTS THE ANNOUNCER)
Jake: There are no ducks.
Announcer: ...Ah. So you're the one I'm looking for.
Announcer: I'm sorry to inform you all that the Blue Team has lost.
Alice: What? Why?!
Announcer: Your fate is in the hands of the viewers.
Announcer: The Blue Team is up for elimination.