|Wiismartey's Fan Game|
|This is a Fan-Game made by me. To discuss it or rate it, go here.
Epsilon is the codename to an upcoming video game produced by WiiSmarts Inc.. It is WiiSmarts Inc.'s first attempt at a game utilizing original characters, setting, and plot. It is set for released for Nintendo's Wii console sometime in the Holiday season of 2008.
The game stars Timmy, a young 11 boy who discovers he has the ability to control objects with his mind. Timmy lives in a city named Terincomper with his mother and sister. When his city is attacked by the villianinous Horned King, Timmy goes on a quest to stop him before he destorys the whole world, along the way aquiring the ability to use magical boxes to transform.
Major gameplay mechanics of Epsilon include throwing projectiles at enemies and using boxes to transform into various forms (something done in Kid Chameleon.)
The game is played with the Wii Remote and Nunchuck.
- Point at objects - Point Wii Remote
- Move - Nunchuck Analog Stick
- Jump - A Button
- Grab - Z Button
- Rocket Suit - A mechanicle suit reminisent of Iron Man that allows rocket boosting.
- Timmy: The main protagonist of the game, Timmy uses his new-found abilities to throw objects and transform into powerful forms.
- The Horned King: The main antagonist of the game, the Horned King is said to come from the depths of the Earth and is feared by many. His seeks to consume the Earth into darkness forever, something that can only be done with the Sacred Crystal of Darkness.
- Timmy's Mother: Timmy's mother who takes care of him untill the day he leaves to save the world. Her exact role in the game is unknown.
- Sally: Timmy's 8 year old sister who desires to become as brave as her brother.
- Sir Vix: A strange old man who gives Timmy the ability of changing powers.
Nintendo revealed in an interview that there will be nine worlds.
WiiSmarts Inc. revealed the music of the game will be various songs from Nintendo games, some being remixed.
- WiiSmarts Inc. revealed Earthbound and Kid Chameleon to be major influences.
- Terincomper may be a refrence to "Terra incompertus", Latin for "land unknown".