|Official Debut||NES Mario Bros.|
|Final Smash||Boo Army|
|Home Stage||Dream's Deep|
Luigi is the younger brother of Mario. Many people always believe that Mario is better at adventuring, fighting, etc. With all of this, however, he's had his instances where he was a prominent character (examples being Luigi's Mansion and Mario & Luigi: Dream Team).
Luigi is not the best fighter, granted, but he is good in areas other than attack. His jump is very high (one of the highest in the game, actually), and he has a well-rounded speed. His attacks cannot be charged for very long, as he will tire and give up.
Luigi's moveset is almost identical to that of SSB4, with some minor changes.
- Neutral attack - Punches twice with both hands.
- Dash attack - Luigi flails his fists as he slows to a stop.
- Forward tilt - Luigi does a back spinning kick.
- Up tilt - Luigi does an upwards chop.
- Down tilt - Luigi does a tripping kick for minimal damage.
- Forward smash - Luigi does a spearhand.
- Up smash - Luigi does an upwards headbutt with high knockback.
- Down smash - Luigi performs a breakdance sweep.
- Neutral aerial - Luigi does a scissor kick.
- Forward aerial - Luigi does a quick karate chop.
- Back aerial - Luigi spins and kicks backward.
- Up aerial - Luigi performs a somersault and kicks backward.
- Down aerial - Luigi spins around in the air repeatedly, a multi-hit drill attack.
Grabs and throws
- Forward throw - Luigi spins his opponent around once and tosses the opponent forward.
- Back throw - A powerful throw that has Luigi spinning the opponent several times and throwing the opponent in the opposite direction grabbed.
- Up throw - Luigi throws his opponent high into the air.
- Down throw - Luigi slams his opponent into the ground.
- Aerial Grab - Luigi grabs his opponent in mid-air with his hands, then does several karate chops on the opponent continuously as they fall, doing a great kick at the end.
- Neutral special - Fireball: Luigi fires a weak ball of flames that is shot from his hand as a projectile. It isn't affected by gravity.
- Side special - Poltergust: Luigi uses his vacuum to pull opponents in to make them easier to attack.
- Up special - Super Jump Punch: Luigi performs an upward punch. If done in the correct spot, it may KO the victim. Otherwise it just does 1% damage.
- Down special - Hammer: Luigi swings his hammer twice to attack foes in two directions.
- Epic Finish - Boo Army: Luigi summons a horde of Boos that cover the screen and attack all foes.