Add Ideas for the Ella-Metals (Series) here! You can add ideas for games, characters, items, powers. Not all ideas will be accepted!
I would say she should also combine metal. Like two swords combine them into a twin sword.Yukimazan 09:47, July 24, 2010 (UTC)
A game where in some parts, Ella must turn into a puddle of liquid metal to pass under doors and sneak around. PabloDePablo 21:38, July 22, 2011 (UTC)
I had a more solid idea of a spinoff with plot and all that- Ella Metals: The Path Less Taken. The plot is that Ella is mysteriously awoken inside a pocket dimension filled with robots running rampant, and the gameplay gimmick is a real good idea IMO. You see, Ella has 2 bars- Metal and Health. She begins a level with bulky fists and feet, and is slow but packs a big punch. However, the pocket dimension has treacherous terrain, and she must use metal to create bridges and obstacles for enemies. As she uses the metal to make things, she gets a more normal appearance and becomes faster but easier to damage. I would enjoy to make this page, but would need your blessings on it of course. User:PabloDePablo- That's me! *wink* 22:36, December 23, 2011 (UTC)
How about an Ella Metals fighting game, which acts like the Super Smash Bros. Series...
- Cindy Cellophane - A school friend of Ella that can expand cellophane and other types of plastic.
- Amy Atom - A villian who has control over matter itself. - MOO MOO MOO
- William Wood - Ellas school friend which can manipulate Wood and similar materials... SuperMaractus (talk) 21:43, October 26, 2012 (UTC)
- Erin Electric- Ella's friend who is very smart and a straight A student. He manipulates electricity, after being shocked by a powerful jolt of lightning.
- Fern Flexible - Ella's BFF that can create Rubber and other flexible stuff out of nowhere... SuperMaractus (talk) 21:43, October 26, 2012 (UTC)
- Alex Air - Ella's school friend that can give Ella air in tough-to-breathe places... SuperMaractus (talk) 21:43, October 26, 2012 (UTC)