|Platform(s)||3DS, PC, Switch|
|July 14, 2027|
The main cast consists of (?) interchangeable party members, which can be formed into groups of 5 for battling purposes. Players can pick and choose which party members to recruit from the field. No matter who is picked for team formation, Rydel and Rydia are permanent heads of the story and are always in your party.
- Rydel - Twin brother of Rydia and experienced Black Mage. Generally the straight-man of the two, constantly focusing on his studies and trying to urge his sister away from trouble. Hails from Machiville
- Rydia - Twin sister of Rydel and deadly Swordsmaster. A feared warrior among her hometown and fights for the safety of the people, albeit, without thinking at times. Hails from Machiville
- Sunny - Keeper of the Machiville Vault and revered White Mage. She poses as a worker in the local museum.
- Merissa - Owner of the item shop in Hydropolis and town Apothecary. She's also known for using her charm to swindle her customers.
- Bayou - Keeper of Hydropolis' Aqua Shard and aquatic Summoner. She is accompanied by her jellyfish assistant, Kipi.
- Fionna - Leader of the Igneous Tribe and head Warrior among her people. She keeps the Ash Shard safe from intruders.
- Hollis - Timid White Mage isolated on the edge of Cyroberg. He's deemed as an outsider due to his intolerance to the cold.
- Friōa -
- Lilly -
- Hirsh -
- Breeze -
- Raiden -