Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|First Game||DS Electroplankton|
|Home Stage||Nano Ocean|
|Quantum Anomaly||Performance Mode|
Electroplankton is a newcomer to Super Smash Bros. Quantum from the game of the same name. While players take direct control of the Nanocarp plankton, all other types of plankton are used in its attacks, hence why the name is not simply "Nanocarp".
- Neutral Attack- Headbutt. Counts as infinite combo.
- Side Tilt- Forward swim
- Up Tilt- Upwards loop
- Down Tilt- Downwards loop
- Dash Attack- Barrel roll attack
- Neutral Aerial- Spin attack
- Forward Aerial- Forward headbutt
- Up Aerial- Fin clap
- Down Aerial- Downwards loop
- .Back Aerial- Flip attack
- Forward Smash- Hanenbow forward
- Up Smash- Hanenbow upward
- Down Smash- Hanenbow downward
|Normal||Version 2||Version 3|
|Standard - |
|Standard - |
|Standard - |
- Final Smash- Nanocarp
- Quantum Anomaly- Performance Mode
Pummels and Throws
- Pummel- Light slap
- Throw- Body slam
- Idle- Identical to swimming animation from Electroplankton.
- Taunt 1- Loops in place and emits a small chime.
- Taunt 2- Quickly morphs into three random plankton types.
- Taunt 3- Emits a random sound effect.
- Ledge Attack- Flip attack
- Floor Attack- Rising headbutt
- Viridi: They got one of THESE?!
- Pit: Apparently. Err... What is it, exactly?
- Palutena: A small- er, usually small creature called an Electroplankton, a creature that thrives on sound.
- Viridi: And not just any Electroplankton! This is the rare breed known as Electromycelium Nanocarpii! A Nanocarp! It's been forever since I've seen one!
- Pit: Uh... OK? So anyway, how do I kill it, Lady Palutena?
- Viridi: KILL IT?! No way, buster, last I checked, there were only 16 left in existence! You ain't touching that guy without my...
- Palutena: Quiet, Viridi! Now then, Pit, Electroplankton is an agile fighter, but a very lightweight one. A few good smash attacks will send it flying into oblivion!
- Viridi: BOTH OF YOU ARE DEAD! As soon as I grow a new Reset Bomb, Skyworld's getting a little welcome present at its front door!
- Pit: ...All this fuss over a little bit of plankton...
|Bowser · Mario · Mega Man · Meta Knight · Mii Fighter (Mii Brawler, Mii Gunner, Mii Swordfighter) ·Zelda/Sheik|
|Aegislash · Aeron · Amaterasu · Bayonetta · Brittany · Captain Toad · Captain Rainbow/Nick · Cosmic Spirit · Cynthia · Dark Samus/Metroid Prime · Doshin the Giant · Electroplankton · Ellie & Chomp · Ghirahim · Ghor · Hero · Iris Archwell · Inkling · Lana · Light Fighter · Lip · Magolor · Meloetta · Melia · Mii Fighter (Mii Acrobat, Armored Mii, Mii Cannoneer, Mii Grenadier, Mii Guardian, Mii Sorcerer, Mii Trapper) · Monita · Nowi · Paper Mario · Phosphora · Porky Minch · Queen Sectonia · RBY Virus · Riki · Ringside Reporter · Roll · Ryu · Shovel Knight · Simirror · Sylux · Takamaru · Tempo · Toon Zelda/Tetra · Ultimate Ghost · Unova Trainer · Vivian · Wonder-Red|