|Full Name||E-102 Gamma (“γ”)|
|Date of Birth||N/A|
|Species||E-100 Series Robot|
|Main Weapon(s)||Arm Cannon|
|Family and Relations|
|E-101 Beta (brother)|
|One of Eggman's Clunkers (by Sonic), Mr. Robot (by Amy) and "Beta's little brother"|
E-102 Gamma γ was one of the first E-series Robots, as well as the first to rebel against Eggman
Super Smash Bros. Theta
The newcomer to SSB Theta, Gamma got the place he so deserved in the line-up.
- B: Rocket Launcher. Fires a rapidfire cannon, that when held too long, can overheat.
- Smash B: Hover Mode. Hovers forward rapidly, damaging enemies with the rotor blades.
- Up B: Jet Booster. Jumps upward, then uses the jet booster to float forward, as long as the button is held.
- Down B: Roller Mode. Charges a dash by holding the button; the longer it is charged, the more damage it inflicts.
- Final Smash: E-102 (Gamma) MkII. Changes to E-102 MkII, a red recolor of E-101 MkII, and inflicts damage on opponents with a Neutral A Combo (Three powerful slashes), and a B attack (The Dark Bomb)