Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dupmal Blocks is a Series Swap Day game in the Dupmal Series. It is a puzzle game similar to Tetris Attack/Pokémon Puzzle League, only with a powerup system that allows Dupmal to change the blocks around.
Dupmal heads into the Block Castle, where a strange creature called The Shadow has put all of Dupmal's artifacts! He goes to find them all.
- Mirror: Flips blocks horizontally.
- Rotating Block: Flips blocks vertically.
- Tetromino: Gets rid of the bottom line of blocks.
- SameGame Board: Starts a five second "samegame" game over the main game. Depending on how many points you get, some blocks will be removed from the main game.
- Dupmal Head: Extra life.
- Spooky Head: Don't get Spooky! If he appears in your powerup box, don't use him until you earn a new one. He will add three big lines of blocks onto the top of your tower!
- Training Machine: A robot that trains with you. Teaches you how to play. Artifact given is Pot of Thunder.
- Doopliss: He will occasionally give you tips, but is a good practice opponent. Artifact given is Flaming Sword.
- The Elder: Another tutorial stage, about items. Artifact given is Decoder Goggles.
- Boo: The first real level without any help. Pretty easy. Artifact given is Crystal Blade.
- Dry Bones: Second real level. A little hard. Artifact given is Cloak of Truth.
- Bony: Kind challenging. Artifact given is King Skull.
- Spooky: Lots of Spooky Head's appear in this level, also really hard! Artifact given is Golden Tooth.
- The Shadow: A strange and powerful opponent. Artifact given is Cane of Willpower.
- Shadow Spooky: Spooky and The Shadow combined! Artifact given is Armor of Heroism.
- Electric Shadow Spooky: The final level. Hardest challenge in the game! Artifact given is Statue of the Gods.