Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Duck Soup means an easy task, or someone easy to overcome. In this case, it is the former definition.
Duck Soup is the fourth review service that .snickedge (t∣b∣c) is hosting, and tells someone how good or bad their article is without an actual system (in contrast to the older services). For example, she does not rate the games on a scale from one to ten, does not give badges or really any awards, although they will be separated by "Featured", "Good Read", and "Skip".
Reviews will not be long and will be the completely honest opinion of the author, and won't give out much advice, if any at all. Please make sure your article is at a decent size before handing it over to be reviewed.
These are the articles I highly recommend you read. Each one is super good and shouldn't be a waste of your time. Who knows, you might build inspiration off of their awesomeness!?
- Trifecta: Multiverse Fighters by Exotoro (t∣b∣c)
- Sonic Blur: Episode α by .vectorDestiny (t∣b∣c)
- Kirby's Dream Land: Shattered Star by TheFoxyRiolu (t∣b∣c)
These articles are pretty good and I'd recommend reading. Perhaps they have things you've never seen before!
- Fantendo - Gaiden: Legacy by Sr.Wario (t∣b∣c)
- The Other Side of the Journey by RTA fan (t∣b∣c) / Sr.Wario (t∣b∣c)
- New Super Mario Galaxy 2D by AgentMuffin (t∣b∣c)
- Elementals by TerrariaBoss (t∣b∣c)
- Ben 10: Evolution by Monstermanchego (t∣b∣c)
- Herodads: Showering Force by TheFireDragoon (t∣b∣c)
...And these are the articles you should skip reading until they either have more content or are finished. In other scenarios, they're probably just really, really bland.
Sign up your articles here
- Guncat: Return of Gundog! by Dragoon