|Doom Dome Battle|
|Destroy All Humans!|
Xar is a playable character in Doom Dome Battle and its sequel.
Xar is a less than regular soldier in the invading army on Earth. Unlike the real soldiers, Xar doesn't have any special powers and thus is looked down upon. Neither does he have a proper speech pattern. He sneaked on the invading fleet because he really wanted to be part of the assault on Earth. He looks up to Lieutenant Vexok, even having a child-like crush on her. He tries to prove himself to the world and wants to breed with a strong being to get a child who will get strong. He eventually decides to live on Earth as a regular resident in Kitty's home, only learning later that his betrayal will cost him his head.
Doom Dome Battle
Doom Dome Battle 2
- Based on the standard aliens depicted in movies.
- His comedic personality is based on the aliens that appear in South Park.
- His playstyle is inspired by the video game Destroy All Humans!.
- His alternate costume is based on Saitama from the manga, One Punch Man.
- The costume's name makes a reference for a superhero name Saitama had in mind for himself.
- In Mission Alpha he discovered his special ability, which was to KO people in one punch, another reference to the manga.