Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Doom Dome Battle|
Justin Bailey is a playable character in Doom Dome Battle and its sequel.
A beautiful woman wearing a spandex suit for her agile movements, and a laser gun as arm replacement. Justin is an intergalactic bounty hunter hailing from Earth. She once travelled space with her parents until hijacked by Space Pirates who killed her parents. The orphan girl ended up on another planet, eyes damaged and arm ripped off. The creatures of the planet raised her and fixed her up, turning her into the bounty hunter she is now, swearing to eliminate every extraterrestrial that wants to do harm to her home planet.
Doom Dome Battle
Doom Dome Battle 2
- The name Justin Bailey is based on the first suit Samus wears in the Metroid series. Back then she had a magenta outfit and green hair.
- Her palette swap is a more current representation of Zero Suit Samus
- Other than that she is mainly inspired by Samus, having her own gunship, hunting extraterrestrials and having a similar laser arm canon.
- Her alternate costume is based on Samus Aran, but also has the little scanner that the Star Fox crew has.
- Her Doom Attack bears a strong resemblance to Zero Suit Samus' Final Smash in Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS & Wii U.
- Her appearance in Mission Alpha strongly resembles that of Valerie Gray from the Nickelodeon show, Danny Phantom.
- Her glasses however seem to be based off Garnet's or Peridot's glasses from the Cartoon Network show, Steven Universe.