Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Doom Dome Battle|
|Act of Nature|
Hanakatoba is a playable character in Doom Dome Battle and its sequel.
The spirit of a Japanese school girl who roams in the dojo of Samurai Koh. She once was an apprentice of said samurai, and quickly fell in love with him. She became obsessed with him, but never dared to tell her true feelings towards him. One day she found the courage and did so, only to end up being rejected. When she ran home in sadness she tripped and fell in a bush full of thorns and bled to dead. Her spirit found its way to the dojo and started haunting the place. Her spirit however did gain control over nature because of how she died.
Doom Dome Battle
Doom Dome Battle 2
- Mainly based on the Japanese urban legends that feature small girls. Examples are: Sadoka (from Ringu), the Girl from the Gap, Hanako-san, Hikiko-san and Kayako.
- She most likely is based on Hikiko-san as she was bullied a lot and abused by her parents, only finding peace with Samurai Koh.
- Her floral powers were taken from a prototype character in Let's Fight! (which became Doom Dome Battle).
- These powers may be inspired by Flora from Winx Club.
- Her alternate costume is based on Hatsune Miku, a Vocaloid character.