Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Doom Dome Battle|
Grim Reaper is a playable character in Doom Dome Battle and its sequel. He is one of the few unlockable characters in the games.
The Grim Reaper, an entity known by many names. The Grim Reaper appears everywhere and nowhere, only coming to collect the souls that need reaping, judge them, and send them to their rightful place. Grim wields a large scythe with all of his known names printed on it. The Reaper of Souls is the only one not to play an active role in the story, and is just there as its observer, coming to reap the souls when the time is there.
Grim Reaper can be unlocked by completing Arcade Mode with all the default characters.
Doom Dome Battle
Grim briefly appears as an opponent of CatBot in the time release story of Doom Dome Battle. Grim engages in battle with the cat and kills it, taking its soul with them to the afterlife.
Doom Dome Battle 2
- Appearance is like the regular Grim Reaper as how he is usually depicted, albeit not showing him to be a skeleton.
- His scythe shows the name of many other names for the Grim Reaper in other religions.
- Thanatos from Greek mythology
- Anubis from Egyptian mythology
- Hel from Roman mythology
- Azrael from Islam
- Yama from Hindu which was later adapted in Chinese and Japanse myth as well
- Mot from the Canaaite religion
- Ankou from Celtic religion
- Hein, short for Magere Hein which is the Dutch version of the Grim Reaper and in Pagan religion
- Pesta in Norse mythology
- Shachath the Angel of Death in American Horror Story: Asylum
- La Santa Muerte in Mexican religion
- Izanami in Japanese mythology