Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Doom Dome Battle|
Dracula is a playable character introduced in Doom Dome Battle 2.
Dracula, ruler of the night, striking fear into every human being. Dracula has lived almost as long as the Earth is in existence. He changes his form every hundred years to keep his identity hidden. Although he might keep getting a new body his soul still remains the same. He is father of many, and can communicate them at any time. He is also the brother of Lucifer, but unlike his brother he always had seemed evil, even in the heavens, and thus was cast down to Earth because of this particular reason which marked the start of the vampire race.
Doom Dome Battle
He was mentioned several times in Doom Dome Battle by Count Hendrick and Gaz, although indirectly most of the time.
Doom Dome Battle 2
- Dracula is based on the fictionalized versions of Dracula.
- Dracula, as well as his vampires, follow old vampire rules:
- They can go out in daylight without harm, but as they are related to the bat, they are nocturnal creatures that only go hunting in the night.
- Garlic hurts them due to their heightened senses.
- Vampires can only be killed through the heart or brain, whether it be with a stake or a gun.
- They are unaffected by age and illness and can regenerate by sucking blood.