Title says all.
It has been a year since the last battle with the Kremling King, and Donkey Kong and the other Kongs were relaxing and having fun in the jungle. Suddenly, an airship lurked overhead, and when it vanished, DK's friends were gone, as well as his banana hoard. Very upset, DK set off to rescue his friends and retrieve the banana hoard.
One * means unlockable.
Two * means unlockable, but only playable in Multiplayer Challenge Mode.
|Banana||Dark Kong's Krib||Jungle||Dark Kong||Diddy Kong|
|Pineapple||Terrible Turn's Perch||Mountain||Terrible Turn||Tiny Kong|
|Honeydew||At the Rambi Races||Jungle||N/A||N/A|
|Honeydew||Smashin n' Crashin||Mountain||N/A||N/A|
|Honeydew||Ted E. Bear's Bunker||Cave||Ted E. Bear||Funky Kong|
|Pomagranit||Kong Arthur's Castle||Castle||Kong Arthur||Dixie Kong|
|Kiwi||Ted E. Bear's Back||Cave||Ted E. Bear||Ted E. Bear|
|Lemon/Lime||King K. Rool's Keep||Castle||King K. Rool||Kritter|
Multiplayer Challenge Mode
In Multiplayer Challenge Mode, up to 4 player can play up in fun games.
- Rambi Race: Each character will be riding on a Rambi and will race to the finish.
- Minigame Mayhem: Play in one of four of these minigames: Banana Buncher, Kritter Kruncher, Crate Cruncher, or Race to the Star Fruit
- Wild West Workout: Lasso them doggies good! +10 points for a cow, +20 points for a horse, +50 points for a golden horse, -10 points for a horse with a Kritter on it.
- Boss Rush Mode: This can also be played in single player mode. In multiplayer mode, the four must do co-op. NO TED E. BEAR OR KING K. ROOL PLAYABLE.
- With a code on the back on the instruction booklet, the player can toggle a Dark Kong costume for Donkey Kong.
- In Multiplayer Challenge Mode's character select screen, the Kritter is known as "Krocodile".