Donkey Kong is a returning veteran to the game Super Smash Bros. Over. He plays identically to previous games in the series.
DK breaks out of a DK barrel.
|Move Name||Move Type||Description|
|Giant Punch||Neutral||Donkey Kong winds up for a punch and swings. This does more damage the longer it is charged. When fully charged, DK can move around with it fully charged.|
|Headbutt||Side||DK headbutts his opponents, dealing some damage and grounding them for a few seconds.|
|Up||DK spins in the air, dealing damage to anyone nearby and making him gain a little air. It can be used on the ground as well, making DK spin his arms around.|
|Hand Slap||Down||DK slaps the ground with his hands, creating vibrations around him. These can damage opponents.|
|Konga Beat||Final Smash||DK brings out some bongos and begins to play, creating shockwaves around him. The power of the shockwaves depends on how well the player does at a rythmn game.|
- DK beats his fists on his chest.
- DK shakes himself as if he's wet.
- DK turns to the camera, then shrugs his shoulders and makes a weird face.
- DK bares his teeth and crosses his eyes.
- DK bumps his fists together, then performs an underhanded strike.
- DK holds his hands above his head and shakes them.
- DK does a backflip and then poses.
- DK beats his arms on his chest.
- A white furred DK.
- A green furred DK.
- A black furred DK with a yellow tie,
- A purple furred DK with a pink tie.
- A dark yellow DK with a blue tie.
- A yellow DK with and orange tie.