Note: this page talks about this character in Super Smash Bros. Strife.
He's DK, Donkey Kong! He's the leader of the bunch, you know him well! He's finally back to kick some tails! And to underscore the point he's a strong character whit good skills in agility!
Changes between Super Smash Bros. Omega
- DK has got a new Side Special: Barrel Throw.
- DK is faster but his attack are a little weaker.
Standard Special: Giant Punch. DK charges a giant fist which inflicts from 10% to 28% of damage.
Side Special: Barrel Throw. DK throws a barrel which inflicts 18% of damage.
Up Special: Spinning Kong. DK spins inflicting a maximum damage of 36%.
Down Special: Hand Slap. DK slaps with his hands inflicting 10% every slap.
Final Smash: Arcade. DK goes in the back of the stage throwing barrels which work in the same way of his Side Special.
Strife Smash: Konga Beat. DK uses his bongos to defeat the opponents... and you can help him! By pressing the Special Button at the same time of the music! A normal shockwave inflicts 12% of damage, a weaker inflicts 10% and a good one inflicts 32% of damage.
- His description is a tribute to the Monkey Rap.
- His Strife Smash is the same Final Smash of SSB4 (it says to you when push the button).
- Boxer DK hasn't got any change from his normal outfit.