|Donkey Kong (SSB6)|
| Super Smash Bros. (1999)
Super Smash Bros. Melee (2001)
Super Smash Bros. Brawl (2008)
Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS/Wii U (2014)
|Official Debut||Donkey Kong (1981)|
|Final Smash||Konga Beat|
Donkey Kong () is a veteran fighter in the game Super Smash Bros. Universe. He represents the Donkey Kong Franchise.
Like the previous titles Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/Nintendo 3DS, Universe features custom movesets, however the options are complete changes compared to just modified variations of the standard specials.
- Neutral Attack - Donkey Kong performs a quick cross punch followed by an uppercut.
- Dash Attack - Donkey Kong performs a roll as done in Donkey Kong Country. Deals less damage towards the end.
- Forward tilt - Donkey Kong quickly swats his outstretched hand.
- Up tilt - Donkey Kong quickly swipes his hand in the air.
- Down tilt - Donkey Kong quickly swats towards the opponents feet.
- Forward smash - Donkey Kong performs a very forceful clap.
- Up smash - Donkey Kong performs a very powerful clap above his head, swinging both of his arms 90˚ in the process.
- Down smash - Donkey Kong performs a double back-handed punch, swinging both of his clenched fists down 90˚ in the process.
- Neutral aerial - Donkey Kong quickly spins with arms extended.
- Forward aerial - Donkey Kong closes his hands together over his head and quickly thrusts them downward as an ax-handled smash.
- Back aerial - Donkey Kong performs a quick kick directed behind him that lingers briefly.
- Up aerial - Donkey Kong performs a quick and reliable headbutt.
- Down aerial - Donkey Kong performs a downward stomp while flexing his arms in a somewhat iconic "macho" pose.
Grabs and throws
- Pummel - A fairly quick slap.
- Forward throw - Donkey Kong cradles the opponent on his back and carries them away. When the player releases the grab button DK will toss the opponent forward, upward or downward depending on which direction you hold.
- Back throw - Donkey Kong flings the opponent with stunning force.
- Up throw - The opponent is tossed upwards.
- Down throw - Donkey Kong slams the opponent into the ground.
- Neutral special - Giant Punch:
- Electric Punch:
- Storm Punch:
- Side special - Headbutt:
- Jumping Headbutt:
- Stubborn Headbutt:
- Up special - Spinning Kong:
- Chopper Kong:
- Kong Cyclone:
- Down special - Hand Slap
- Focused Slap:
- Hot Slap:
- Konga Beat -
|Special Move||Basic||Custom 1||Custom 2|
|Neutral Special||Giant Punch||Lightning Punch||Storm Punch|
|Side Special||Headbutt||Jumping Headbutt||Stubborn Headbutt|
|Up Special||Spinning Kong||Chopper Kong||Kong Cyclone|
|Down Special||Hand Slap||Focused Slap||Hot Slap|
|Final Smash||Konga Beat|
Role in the Wrath of Shadows