Note: this page talks about this character in Super Smash Bros. Devastation.
Dixie Kong, a long time waited character, is here- and she IS a double trouble! Dixie Kong was born in the 1995, so she's fought in the third level of the All-Star Mode.
While sharing with Diddy Kong his weight, Dixie Kong is a mix between DK and Diddy. In fact, she has a recovery move similar to DK's, shares the Final Smash with him (a little weaker but has a bigger range and plays another song) and can carry the opponents with her. However, her physics is the same as Diddy's with the same weight, speed, jumps' height and air and falling speed. The other special moves are totally new.
- Weight: 3/10
- Speed: 9/10
- Jump: 9/10
- Throws: 7/10
- Standard Special: Crossbow. Dixie shoots a feather with her crossbow. This move is very fast but inflicts only 2% of damage. Customization: Explosive Feather/Paralyzer Feather.
- Side Special: Monkey Bomb. Dixie throws a bomb forward, inflicting 8% of damage. This move is great to zone. Customization: Banana Bomb/Bouncing Bomb.
- Up Special: Ponytail Flight. Dixie starts whirling with her ponytail and gains height. This move inflicts 21% of damage. Customization: Chopper Ponytail/Ponytail Cyclone.
- Down Special: Banana Peel. Dixie drops a banana peel and the opponents will slide on it. Unlike Diddy's, Dixie's Banana Peels can be brought by the opponents but three peels per time can be in the battlefield. Customization: Shocking Banana Peel/Battering Banana Peel.
- Final Smash: Guitar Smash. Dixie starts playing her guitar. There's a bar over Dixie so you have to press the button when it comes into the circle. A normal hit inflicts 18% of damage, a sweetspotted hit 25% and a sourspotted 12%.
- Air dodge: Melee
- Wavedash: yes
- Traction: medium
- Weight value: 93.
- Appeared in: Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest (SNES, 11/1995); Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble (SNES, 11/1997); Donkey Kong Land III (GB, 10/1997); Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U, 2/2014).
- Some Dixie's moves involves the use of Kiddy Kong.
- Pink Shocking (default)
- Red (Boy)Friend
- Blue Cousin
- Old Pink
- Green Stupid
- Cool White
- Cyan Sister