Dissidia 014: Final Fanball is a game with more fighting, and no storyline or adventure mode. You can set opponents and levels before each battle. Stats are and do the following: HP (sets health), BRV (Sets starting bravery in a match and charge point/speed), ATK (Sets Bravery Lossage for regular attacks), and RES (Lowers damage when hit with non-HP attack)
Explaining the GUI
- The giant number is the Bravery. This number is how much damage you will deal with HP attacks.
- The Blue and green bar is the Health Bar.
- The tiny number at the bottom is your HP.
- The bar below the Health bar is the Assist Bar. Used to summon another random fighter to charge doing massive damage to the enemy for short time.
- Regular attacks will charge bravery, and demolish the enemy's bravery.
- Using an HP attack will use up all your bravery.
- When your bravery breaks or after you use an HP attack, the number will be transparent and slowly rising. This means it is charging to the regular number, and HP attacks will do 0.
- Lowering the enemy's bravery to 0 in one hit will double the bravery received. Example
You can control the following:
- CPU Difficulty
Nutik is an all around fighter, attacking with claws, teeth, and magic. Nutik is winged in his battles.
- HP: 35
- BRV: 45
- ATK: 40
- RES: 40
- Let's see what you've got!
- Show me your best!
- What did you expect?
- Another one taken down.
- I'll try again... I know I will!
- I'm not giving up yet! You'll see!
- Air Drill
- Tail Whip
- Head Bash
- Aura Wave
- Pixel Burst