Disney Fantasy Fighters is a crossover fighting game between many Disney franchises released for PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and Wii U. It is published by Disney Interactive Studios and is the first Disney fighting game. A handheld version of the game is also in the works.
The game plays closer to Super Smash Bros. and PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale since up to four players can battle each other using easy-to-learn but hard-to-master controls. Players are able to interact with the stages and use various items in order to eliminate an opponent. Characters can also fill a meter to perform an attack that does more damage to opponents. A Disney account can also be linked in order to play online multiplayer and share content like stages and replays.
The Disney characters come from various movies and short films released by Walt Disney Pictures (as well as notable television shows produced by Disney Television Animation). Characters have a different number of costumes to choose from, as well. The list of playable characters is not final.
- Mickey Mouse (Mickey Mouse)
- Minnie Mouse (Mickey Mouse)
- Donald Duck (Mickey Mouse)
- Aladdin (Aladdin)
- Mulan (Mulan/Disney Princess)
- Maleficent (Sleeping Beauty/Maleficent)
- Stitch (Lilo & Stitch)
- Mr. Incredible (The Incredibles)
- Jack Sparrow (Pirates of the Caribbean)
- Wreck-It Ralph (Wreck-It Ralph)
- Woody (Toy Story)
- Buzz Lightyear (Toy Story)
- Anna (Frozen)
- Elsa (Frozen)
- Merida (Brave/Disney Princess)