Disney All-Stars Grand Prix is a fan-made racing game by AdamGregory03 (talk) that incorporates multiple Disney franchises. It is released for the Wii U, Xbox 360 and One, PlayStation 3 and 4, and Nintendo 3DS.
- Grand Prix - Can be played up to four players. Race for the top in four tracks!
- Time Trial - Your only opponent to beat here is the clock.
- Single Race - Pretty self-explanatory.
- Elimination - Don't get behind, or you're out of the race!
- Skill - No items, just pure driving skill!
- Turbo-Tastic Tournament - Somewhat of a story mode. It has you race on twelve randomly-picked tracks, with the first one always being Toontown Stadium. To plot is that King Candy from Wreck-it Ralph has claimed to have turned over a new leaf and invites many Disney stars to participate, unaware of his greedy plan.
It is confirmed the game will have fifty playable characters from multiple Disney franchises. It is also confirmed that fifteen of these characters will be available from the start, and the other thirty-five must be unlocked.
- Frank - Frank from Cars appears as a hazard in the Radiator Springs Speedway course.
- Pluto - Pluto from Disney Toons appears in the background of the Toontown Stadium course.
- Statler & Waldorf - It is confirmed that Statler and Waldorf from The Muppets will deliver commentary during the race.
|Mouse Cup||Toontown Stadium||A stadium where toons of all kinds and ages come to watch a good race! It's a simple course that eases you into the world of racing.|
|Radiator Springs Speedway||A race that takes place in Radiator Springs from Cars. Takes you through the iconic town landmarks, and even gets you chased by Frank!|
|???||Unknown||A course that takes place underwater, most likely Atlantica.|
|Unknown||A course that takes place on the Grid from Tron.|
|Item||Description of Item|
|Hidden Mickey||A simple speed boost.|
|Honey Pot||This item leaves a patch of sticky honey behind the racer. If any opponents touch the honey patch, they will be slowed down greatly.|