Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article belongs to Withersoul 235 and Marx422 (we make articles together). Please do not edit whatsoever. Comment if you see an error and we'll fix it. If we give permission, than you can edit it. Have a nice day, <insert your name here> !
|Developer(s)||Expansion Corporations, Inc.|
|Publisher(s)||Expansion Corporations, Inc.|
|Platform(s)||PlayStation 3, Xbox 360|
|Genre(s)||3D Platforming, Puzzle, Action Adventure|
Dino Escape is a 3D-platforming action adventure and puzzle game by Expansion Corporations, Inc. for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
In the year 4294, scientists discover that on an island near Papua New Guinea, New Saurian Isle, with living dinosaurs on it. Up until now, the inhabitants lived in peace. Until the humans attack the island. Two baby Velociraptors are playing until a human arrives. The parents try to protect their cubs but are gunned. The two young dinosaurs are caught, and, along with many other dinosaurs, brought to a undefined place. When they wake up, they find out the paddock they're in is part of a so-called "Dino Zoo" the humans are building. They must save the other dinosaurs and get out !
- Velocitwins: The main characters of the game.
- Destructosaurs: Four genetically manipulated dinosaurs that serve as the zoo's defense system:
- Dilophoraptor (two-crested bandolero): A crimson Velociraptor with a Dilophosaurus collar, as well as the ability to expectorate toxic goo (like the Jurassic Park Dilophosaurus).
- Velociceratops (fast horn head): A red Velociraptor with horns on it's snout.
- Bufoceratops (devil horns): A black-white Diabloceratops.
- Baryospino: Mechmaster's second in command (and formerly that of Corporal Command). A spiked Ichtyovenator and, with it's 19m length and 9.4m height, larger than every other carnivorous dinosaur.
- Mechmaster: An evil robotic Anserimimus and the true main antagonist after betraying Corporal Command.
- Corporal Command: Former main antagonist of the game and a human that wants to use the dinosaurs for money using the zoo he ordered to create.
- Assist Dinos: Imprisoned dinosaurs, some can be controlled after saving them.
The gameplay is like LEGO Jurassic World, but a bit different. Several puzzles must be solved as well, and there are also battle sections where dinosaurs must fight each other.
- Bufoceratops (I)
- Villainous Deinonychus
- Bufoceratops (II)
- Velociceratops (I)
- Dilophoraptor (I)
- Velociceratops (II)
- Dilophoraptor (II)
- Corporal Command's Robotnics
- Bufoceratops (III)