|Developer(s)||Nitty's Games, EA Games|
|November 20th, 2015|
|Genre(s)||Community Stimulation, Action Adventure|
DinoNest is an upcoming game for the Nintendo HD focusing on two main aspects: an Adventure experience similar to the Legend of Zelda series, and a community stimulation similar to the Animal Crossing.
You are a prince dinosaur in the land of Magmahistora. Your father (the king) passes away, leaving you heir to the throne. However, a Megalodon jumps out and destroys the small dinosaur village, and eats you. You need to get out of the stomach and recivilize your town before getting coronated. Zoey yells at you saying she will take care of the village.
Creating Your Village
You will be able to purchase sets of furniture items within a store. There will be very basic prehistoric like structures, and as you complete each cave, a new theme of furniture and exteriors unlock. You can edit from a God-like perspective, or from a third person camera view. It has been confirmed that once you complete the final cave, a brand new area to create will open.
A single newAmiibo based around a general dinosaur was made specifically for this game. It speeds up processes of the town's development while your main character is out on the main adventure.
There will be 12 caves in total in the game.
- Cave #1 - Inside the Megalodon
- Cave #2 - River Cave
- Cave #3 - Stony Bony Cave
- Cave #4 - Fruityteen Cavern
- Cave #5 - Jungle Temple
- Cave #6 - Sky High Cave
- Cave #7 - Candied Caverns
- Cave #8 - Ice Age Cave
- Cave #9 - Magmal Underground
- Cave #10 - Abandoned Ruins
- Cave #11 - Light and Shadow Collision
- Cave #12 - The Tall Volcano
- Intestinal Grappling Hook
- Dino Flippers
- Fruit Bomb
- Bone Boomerang
- Leaf Parachute
- Pterodactyl Wings
- Lollipop Hammer
- Lava Shooter
- Lightning Sword
- Light and Shadow Rod
- Flame Arrows
- October 13, 2015 - Scarce details on Creating a Village are revealed.
- September 19, 2015 - A Partnership with EA is announced.
- August 22, 2015 - The final caves are revealed.
- August 13, 2015: Cave #8 and 10 and the respective items are revealed.
- August 6, 2015: Another new cave is revealed, the RIVER CAVE!
- August 5, 2015: A new cave is revealed... The Jungle Temple!
- July 29, 2015: A Nitty Direct occurred, which revealed new details on the game.
- July 11, 2015: The first cave in the game is officially revealed as well as the item. The other caves get official names too.
- July 9, 2015 - Some basic storyline details are revealed.
- July 7, 2015 - The game is officially announced with a small gameplay trailer, with caves being revealed to take the place of Zelda dungeons. The Fruit Cave and Bone Cave are revealed, however, details are still scarece.