Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Series||Dillon's Rolling Western|
|First Appearance||Dillon's Rolling Western (2012)|
|Home Stage||Grock Country|
|Final Smash||Tower Defence|
Dillon, also known as the Red Flash, is the eponymous and protagonist character in Dillon's Rolling Western. Dillon is an armadillo that becomes a ranger. Although a seemingly kind character, Dillon's past is shrouded in mystery, though his life is gradually unraveled throughout the course of the game.
- Over the course of the game, Dillon can collect Pieces of Hearts (similar to the the Legend of Zelda series) to increase his total Heart points.
- Dillon can also buy and receive equipment to power up his attacks and give him new abilities.
- Dillon and Russ' past is unraveled as the game progresses.
- The real reason Dillon and Russ want to help is to get money because someone, a.k.a. King Ron, has the deeds to their childhood home and won't fork over the deeds without cash in return, although they did not know it was him for he answered as anonymous until they actually came to the place. In the end, they get the deed back without giving up the money.
Source: Dillon's Rolling Western Wiki
- : Wild Armadillo - TBA (TBA)
> : Roll Along- TBA (TBA)
^ : Bounding Leap - TBA (TBA)
v : Grinding Shell - TBA (TBA)
F : Tower Defence - TBA (TBA)