|Demon Empire (series)|
|Genre(s)||3D Field and Battle|
|First Game||Demon Empire|
|Most Recent Game||Demon Empire|
Near the beginning of the game, Valdrik takes over a small village. It is the player's choice of whether or not to rule it properly. The main antagonist is Alange, the Angel Hero. If you rule the village kindly, he will send you gifts. If you rule the village like a dictatorship, he will try to sabotage.
There is a resistance living in your town, and they try to stop you. The resistance is made up of four people, Elise, Nicholas, and Synayne. It does not matter whether or not you rule your village properly, these three do not want you to be ruling it.
The gameplay is like Animal Crossing outside of battle and Super Smash Bros. in battle. At the start, the villagers of your town all dislike you very much. The more you talk and interact with them kindly, the more they like you. If you speak rudely about them, they will dislike you more.
- Valdrik - The main protagonist, a heartless demon/villain forcing a small village into becoming dictatorship.
- Alange - The main antagonist, a generous and kind angel/hero, who is trying to stop Valdrik.
- Steli - Valdrik's main henchman, who is very weak and helpless, and was forced to do work for Valdrik.
- Valdrika - Valdrik's "childhood friend" who sends Valdrik letters and tools/gifts to help him rule his village.
- Elise - The head of the Valdrik resistance squad, she will stop at nothing to save her village.
- Nicholas - An extremely intelligent member of the resistance squad who plans out the attacks.
- Synayne - A member of the resistance squad, who helps the group by making potions and herbs.
- Mapman - A villager who creates maps of the town for Valdrik.
- Leet Doom - The former mayor of Valdrik's town, located in the dungeon. He will occasionally give Valdrik advice in hopes of being set free.
- Rosado - A reaper from the Underworld who will sell items to Valdrik.
|Demon Empire||Wii U||2012|
|Demon Empire 2||TBA||2013-2014|