|Dave the Rabbit|
| Single player
|Media Included||IC Mini-Disc|
The game starts out with Dave partying with his friends, he drinks a lot and then passes out. When he wakes up with a terrible hangover he finds out that all his cash is gone and he's in some weird video game world. He decides that the only way to get his cash back is to complete the game. He sees a floating glass of water and alka seltzer, which parodies the fact that a lot of collectibles in video games just float in the air, and takes it to get rid of his hangover.
The game plays like most 3-D platformers. Dave has to complete various tasks to get wads of cash to get to the next world. Carl the Toucan will teach Dave some moves for cash, which are needed to progress further.
- Adventure - The main mode where Dave has to get his money back.
- Chapters - Replay any part of the game that you've beaten.
- Multiplayer - Play by yourself or with some
- Deathmatch - A 3rd person shooter.
- Tank - Blast each other in tanks.
- Cheats - Givin' up already, huh?. (Note: If you use cheats you wont see the true ending and the % complete wont change.)
- RUSTYSHERIFFSBADGE - Unlimited ammo in Deathmatch.
- DUTCHOVENS - Have the frying pan attack in Deathmatch.
- WELLYTOP - All characters for Multiplayer.
- BEEFCURTAINS - 50 Lives in single player
- BOVRILBULLETHOLE - All weapons in Deathmatch.
- INBRED - Easy mode in Adventure.
- YOUSUCK - Even easier mode in Adventure.
- EASTEREGGSRUS - Carl will look like Fruity in multiplayer.
Only Dave is playable in adventure
- Dave the Rabbit - Yep it's me, yeah I know I'm great.
- Carl the Toucan - He'll help me out, for some cash unfortunately.
- Jade the Rabbit - My girlfriend.
- Wazza the Wasp
- Roach enemy
- Wasp enemy
- Teddy enemy
- Big Ted
- Metal Dave - Apparently making me all chrome colored suddenly makes me a completely new character.
- Control stick - Move Dave - Duh.
- B - Jump - Uh, you can jump in the air.
- B,B - Helicoptery ear spin - You can hover using this move and easily get across gaps.
- L+B - Jump extra high. - Jump even higher.
- Y - Frying pan attack - A weak, quick attack that's very useful.
- L+Y - Hammer attack - A much more powerful attack, however it's a bit slower.
- X - Rotate camera clockwise around character - See what's to the right.
- A - Rotate camera counterclockwise around character - And what's to the left.
- R - Center camera - See what's in front of you.
- Control pad up - 1st person view - Take a look at your surroundings.
- B, L - Anvil - This will somehow turn me into an anvil, which can smash stuff.
- Cash - I'll be needing some of this dough to complete this game.
- Floating carrot - I'm not sure how it floats, maybe its just the way video games are. Anyway, if ya collect one of these, my health will be restored a bit.
- Coffee machine - Stand under it and press Y, and I'll drink a lot of coffee which gives me a sugar rush and I'll be able to run really fast.
- Goggles - Carl will give these to me for some cash. With the goggles, I should be able to swim underwater.
- Torchlight helmet - I should be able to see in the dark with one of these.
- Bottle of booze - This will replenish all of my health.
Green Valley - The first world of the game.
Stinky Sewer - A sewer themed world.
Triassic Park - Just a dinosaur themed world.
Teddyland - Aw no, what is the world coming to? A toy themed level?
Klunk's lair - This is home to some weird machine named Klunk.
The (slightly) haunted house - Ooooh, so scary *sarcasm*.
Feral Reserve - It must be a bank. I bet I'll find loads of cash there.
Crush Block - A box that floats in the air and then slams into the ground.
Wasp - An enemy that tries to sting you. Use your frying pan to kill it.
Poo monster - An enemy that pops out of the wall. If the wall looks differently colored from the rest, then a Poo monster is hiding there.
Roach - These guys will try to beat you up if you come near them.
Cave men - These enemies will try to crush you with their giant clubs. Defeat them with the hammer.
Teddies - These teddy bears will try to hug you. They hug so hard that it hurts and you lose some health.
Mechanical Chomper - These fish-like enemies are found underwater. If you swim too close, they'll try to bite you. If you shine the torch light helmet at them, they'll swim away from you.
Laser - Don't trip the lasers or you'll get shot.
Wazza the Wasp - Boss of Green Valley. He'll fly at you trying to sting you. Jump to avoid him and he'll get stuck in the wall. Whack him with the frying pan to defeat him.
King C. Rap - Boss of Stinky Sewer. Avoid the balls of poo he spits at you. Run for the valves and run around in a circle on top of them to increase the water pressure. He'll explode when the pressure is too much.
Biggabutt - Boss of Triassic Park. He'll try and smash you with his giant club. When he's getting ready to slam his club, use the frying pan to whack him in the crotch. He'll drop his club, grab it without getting crushed by it and whack Biggabutt with it to defeat him.
Klunk - Boss of Klunk's Lair. You'll find a tank and you have to shoot the back of Klunk to defeat him.
Big Ted - The boss of Teddyland, a giant Teddy. You have to use the turrets to shoot his arms off and then his head.
- In the main menu, a Fruity plush can be seen on a shelf.
- Sometimes when Dave uses the frying pan attack, he'll swing the Toucan logo instead.
- Dave's Helicoptery Ear Spin is a parody of Rayman's helicopter hair move.
- When the player leaves the game idle, Dave will often pull out various objects such as a Nintendo DS, the Feathers Only magazine, a soda, and many other things.