Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Dark Samus (SSBM)|
|Full Name||Dark Samus|
|Species||Metroid (With Human and Chozo DNA)|
|Current Status||Unknown; Presumed Dead|
|First Appearance||Metroid Prime (2002)|
|Latest Appearance||Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)|
- B: Scatter Shot: Releases three blobs of Phazon from her Beam Cannon. It causes a burning effect to fighters when used.
- Side: Dark Tendril: Shoots out a tendril that smacks an enemy.
- Up: Hyper Bomb: Dark Samus lays down a Hyper Bomb and turns into a Morph Ball. The Hyper Bomb explodes and sends Dark Samus into the air.
- Down: Phazon Flash: Dark Samus surrounds itself in Phazon, protecting it from projectiles.
- Final Smash: Metroid Prime: Metroid Prime falls from the sky, who then begins to rampage though the stage, hurting anything it touches. Dark Samus is controllable as the Final Smash goes on.
- Up: Dark Samus' arm cannon turns into a pool of Phazon and regenerates soon after.
- Down: Dark Samus' visor turns red than returns to normal.
- Side: Dark Samus hovers in the air and spins around.
Dark Samus forms out of a pool of Phazon.
- Dark Samus' visor fades to black before Dark Samus shakes its head and it turns back to normal.
- Dark Samus aims its Beam Cannon in the air before putting it back in place.
- Dark Samus looks backward and taps its foot on the ground.
- Dark Samus' appearence from Metroid Prime 2: Echoes.
- Dark Samus' final boss look from Metroid Prime 2: Echoes.
- Dark Samus from Metroid Prime 3: Corruption.
- A red Dark Samus from Metroid Prime 2: Echoes.
- A red Dark Samus from Metroid Prime 3: Corruption.
- A golden Dark Samus from Metroid Prime 2: Echoes.
Kirby recieves Dark Samus' helmet and cannon.
- Pit: Lady Palutena, though all my years, even I am unfamiliar with this creature. What is it?
- Palutena: Ah, Pit. That is Dark Samus, a copy of Samus infused with a chemical named Phazon.
- Dark Pit: Hmph. How many dark clones are there?
- Pit: Oh, hello Pittoo, what do you know about Dark Samus?
- Dark Pit: Please, stop calling me that! Anyway, Dark Samus is deadlier then Samus, and isn't afraid to gets its hand dirty. It also has manipluation of Phazon.
- Palutena: Of course, Pittoo. Also, Dark Samus is part Metroid, so it is weak to ice.
- Dark Pit: Where are he going to get some ice of all things? Pit's on a battlefield!
- Pit: Maybe there's an ice power-up, Pittoo.
- Dark Pit: *Groans*
- Snake: Samus! What happened to her!?
- Colonal: Relax, Snake. That's Dark Samus, an entity made out of Phazon.
- Snake: So it's not Samus than. Okay, what's the deal with her?
- Colonal: Dark Samus has a mix of human, Metroid, and Chozo DNA, making her very dangerous. Add Phazon to the mix and you have a killing machine. Be wary.
- Snake: Got it.
- Snake: Also, what does Dark Samus' Zero Suit look like?
- Colonal: ...
- Dark Samus turns into a pool of Phazon.
- Dark Samus walks in front of the camera, looks at it, nods its head, and walks away.
- Dark Samus looks at the camera and claps slowly.
Dark Samus was Metroid Prime on Tallon IV before a being named Samus Aran defeated it. Metroid Prime mutated into Dark Samus, copying and enchancing Samus' abilites, along with its own special powers. Dark Samus is made of a dangerous substance named Phazon that destroys the minds of its victims. Dark Samus' current whereabouts are unknown, if it is even still alive. The mystery may continue some day...
- Metroid Prime
- Metroid Prime 3: Corruption