Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Developer(s)||Outer Limits Co.|
| April 3rd, 2010 |
April 3rd, 2010
April 3rd, 2010
April 3rd, 2010
|Media Included||Hybrid Disk/Hybrid Data|
Dark Fungi is the upcoming first game in the Dark Fungi series. It was released on April 3, 2010 for the Hybrid Fusion by Outer Limits Co.. The game follows Gorge and Echo, two Goru teenagers and their adventure in Geronimo to find the Red Clan's leader and stop his invasion in their town of Eirian.
Dark Fungi is a third person view game, meaning the screen is behind the character. By using the controls, the character can move left, right, forward, back, up, and down. Also, by collecting experience, the player can upgrade Gorge and Echo from level 1 to level 25.
- A - Jump
- B - Attack
- X - Special Item
- Y - Crouch
- Control Pad - Move up, down, right, and left in menus
- Circle Pad - Move around level
In Eirian, a peaceful town on the planet Geronimo, a Red Clan troop invades the town, attacking innocent Gorus and Berriers. When Gorge and Echo's families are taken captive by the troop, they team up to find the Red Clan's leader and take him down.
After getting through many of Red Clan armies and defeating the Red Clan's highest members, the trio finds Red Clan HQ, and enter, only to be ambushed by a small troop of the Red Clan. After defeating them, they find the leader's room and enter. They see the room is empty, and when they turn around to leave, the door slam shuts, and Fang, the Red Clan leader, is revealed. Gorge, Echo, and Rusty attack him, but are pushed off by his magical skills. Gorge's rage that he held inside for taking his family away is released, and he fights Fang alone. The strength he gained allowed him to bypass the power of Fang's magic and defeat him. Fang gives up and lets his prisoners go.
Gorge, Echo, their families, and Rusty, are all reunited and return home, in hopes that the Red Clan was finally defeated.
- Berrier (crimson, green, and gold)
- Berrycade (periwinkle and pink)
- Ninja Pro
- Ninja Jr.
- Flame Shooter
- Ice Shooter
- Lighting Shooter
- Red Goru
Previews of levels are shown here. Actual levels are a lot bigger.
|Eirian||Eirian was the peaceful home of the Goru before the Red Clan invaded it. It has weak enemies and few secret locations.||Berrier|
|Chunau||Chunau is the hometown of Kien-wa, an ancient fighting style. Many ninjas and senseis inhabit it.||Ninja Pro|
|Yin & Yang|
|Hardrive||Fang's hardive. You play this level through virtual reality. Lots of secrets are hidden here.||Byte|
|Fire Temple||Pyro God's resting place. This is the sacred temple of the Fire Tribe. There are many traps and secrets here.||Hothand|
|Ice Temple||Hydro God's resting place. The ancient temple of the Ice Tribe has many cold points and many booby traps just waiting for you.||Frozenhand|
|Thunder Temple||Shock God's resting place. It was the home of the Thunder Tribe. There are alot of electric areas that have to be unlocked to pass.||Electrohand|
|Red Clan Headquaters||Fang's location has been found. This is the biggest level and has the most secrets. All bosses (minus Exabyte) previously fought are fought here again.||Berrier|
Yin & Yang
- Ring - Used as money. Collect enough and you can buy items at stores.
- Heart - Hearts are collected to regenerate health, like Rusty.
- Water - Water is used to regain strength.
- Raptor - Can be ridden. Two maximum.
- Bomb - Used to attack a large group of enemies.
- Nuke - Can be used to defeat all enemies on screen and some off, but does some damage to yourself and your allies.
- Spear - Can be thrown at enemies and regained.
- Sword - Can be used to attack enemies. Once you have dealt a certain amount of damage, the sword disappears.
- Sai - Two, triple-pointed daggers that can be thrown for maximum damage.
- Golden Sai - Golden Sai that do twice as much damage as normal Sai.
- Goru Battle Axe - A long axe with many blades. A main Goru weapon.
- Thorn - A close combat dagger used in Geronimo millitaries.
- Grappin - A long stick with two blades at the end. Used in Geronimo millitaries.
- Piece of Glass - A broken piece of glass used to slice your opponents.
For the full gallery, click here