DS Play is a DS port of WiiPlay. Using Wi-Fi, you can send Miis to your DS, or use one of the 10 guests.
- Tap Range– Like the Shooting Range, only you tap to shoot, and you can upgrade guns temporally.
- Table Tennis– Drag the stylus again to move the paddle, and pressing the stylus down does a power shot.
- Pose DS– Drag the Mii around with the stylus, and there's 6 poses instead of tilting the Mii.
- Laser Hockey– Again, drag the stylus and move around to have a match of Air Hockey, but with laser effects.
- Fishing– Yet again, move the stylus to control the fishing rod and pressing A reels in.
- Billiards– Tap the ball where you want it to be, then drag it back and press up to shoot the ball.
- Charge!– Using the stylus has a steering wheel, spinning it has the Mii steer the cow and hit Scarecrows.
- Tanks!– Using the D-Pad moves, and usin the stylus to shoot.
- You unlock game #1 by getting all games with at least a bronze medal, #2 for getting all at least silver, #3 for all gold, and #4 for all platnuim.
- Find Him!– A bunch of Miis are around, and you have to tap certain Miis.
- Platform Avoidence– Falling things are coming on your ice flying floor, so you must run around avoiding, while other Miis try to push you off.
- Bounce– Tap the Mii to trampolines to keep going high, the bottom has spikes!
- Racin'– Move the Miis, tapping them makes them run faster, then swimming has you draw circles, jumping by tapping the Mii, and flying by blowing.