Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Critter Fighters is a 3rd Person Shooter created by Namcom. It is developed for the PlayStation and N64 in September 1998. The story is when a group of small animals get revenge on bigger animals for stealing their homes and locking up their families.
- Red: A Red squirrel who is the leader of the Critter Fighters. He can climb up walls with scratches on them.
- Pecker: A Green Parrot who is Red's Best Friend. He can glide to farther reaches.
- Leon: A Chameleon who's color changes to Red, Yellow, Purple, Green and Blue. He can turn invisible and sneak past enemies and searchlights.
- Slappy: An Orange Monkey who is always energetic. He can swing to vine to vine.
- Marvin: A Brown Raccoon who is best friends with Leon. He can walk on thin paths.
- Neyla: A White Bunny who is in love with Red. She can dig into a hole to another location.
The game begins with 6 friends, Red, Pecker, Leon, Slappy, Marvin and Neyla are having a peaceful day with their family on a huge island, but their relaxation was short lived as a gang of tough animals roll in and lock all their families in cages. After the Big Gang shoo the 6 friends away from their homes, they decide to get revenge by defeating them with weapons that have fruit ammo.
In each world, one member each fights a boss that is a member of the Big Gang. After defeating all the members, the Big Gang try to destroy the island with a giant missle but the Small Gang defeated them before the had the chance. The Big Gang are locked up as the Small Gang are happy to see their families again.
- Leon's Home: A pond is the home of Leon and his family. When Oddfrog took over, it is now an underground buffet for his toad army.
- Slappy's Home: A tropical jungle is the home of Slappy and his family. When Konga took over, it is now a thug hangout.
- Pecker's Home: Tree tops are the home of Pecker and his family. When Dr. Rave took over, it is now a voodoo lair.
- Marvin's Home: A misty forest that is the home of Marvin and his family. When Professor Woozle took over, it is now a labratory.
- Neyla's Home: An underground burrow is the home of Neyla and her family. When Jack took over, it is now an underground junkyard.
- Red's Home: Inside a huge tree is the home of Red and his family. When Pester took over, it is a haunted tree with bats lurking in the dark.
- Big Gang's Lair: A lair floating in the middle of the ocean is the Big Gang's hideout. They built a giant missile to destroy the Small Gang's Island, but luckily the six heroes stopped them.
- Oddfrog: A Fat Toad who led an army of toads to invade Leon's Home. He can puff himself up like a balloon and squash anything in his path. He is defeated by Leon.
- Konga: A Gorilla with huge muscles who led an army of Baboons to invade Slappy's Home. His fists can knock you out. He is defeated by Slappy.
- Dr. Rave: A Crow Witchdoctor who sends an army of crows to invade Pecker's Home. He can protect himself with a shield that can be ceased if all the enemies are dead. He is defeated by Pecker.
- Professor Woozle: A Weasel who sends an army of weasels to invade Marvin's Home. He can teleport himself to different locations. He is defeated by Marvin.
- Jack: A Jackal-ope who sends an army of jackal-opes to invade Neyla's Home. He can do a ramming attack with his horns. He is defeated by Neyla.
- Pester: The leader of the Big Gang. He is a Vampire Bat who sends an army of Bats to invade Red's Home. He can swoop down and pick you up. He is defeated by Red.