This is the version of Crash of Nintendo-PlayStation-Xbox: Videogame Brawl please don't edit this page.Crash Bandicoot is a playable character in his eponymous series and in NT-PS-XB : Videogame Brawl being part of the PlayStation side, his Nintendo rival is Mario from Super Mario Bros. series and his Xbox rivals are Banjo and Kazooie from the eponymous franchise.
- A-A-B (Square/Square/Circle in PS4): Explosive Combo: He punches many times and oponent and a little explosion is made on the oponent.
- Y-B-X (Triangle/Circle/X in PS4): Woompa Combo: He throwns many Woompa Fruits to an oponent.
- B-A-X (Circle/Square/X in PS4): Car Combo: Crash punches many times an oponent riding a car.
- Up-Up-Down (in all consoles): Uka Jump:Crash jumps very high and smash the floor with his fist making a sonic wave.
- RL-RT-Side B (RZ-RT-Side B in Wii U): Uka Uka: Crash punches many times the closest oponent and launches Uka Uka to him/her making a little explosion.
- Neutral B: TNT Block: Crash launches a TNT/Nitro box to the closest oponent. Because the 3D Gameplay of the game, Crash launches a bigger TNT/Nitro box.
- Side B: Car Crash: Crash dashes in a car to attack the oponejts, the duration depends the time you still making the attack.
- Upside B: Ball Jump: Crash turns into an orange ball (like Sonic the Hedgehog) and dashes in the air to the closest oponent.
- Down B: Woompa Fruit: Crash grabs a Woompa Fruit and eats it to recove 5% health.
- Titanic-Explosion-In-Your-Face: Crash makes in the stage a TNT fortress, and he invokes a Crash: Titan Fight beast and crashes to the TNT fortress, making a BIG explosion that affects close oponents. The oponents affected by the explosion will be eaten by the beast and thrown in the air, making an instantly K.O.
Crash is the main hero of his eponymous series, he is an antropomorphic fox with blue pants that is dedicated to save his world with his friends Coco Bandicoot, Uka Uka and others of the evil Doctor Neo Cortex and his henchmen, Crash is an ally of one another Sony character, Spyro the Dragon and he likes to eat Woompa Fruit, in this game he is also a powerful combo machine and he will kick the butts of Nintendo, PS and Xbox characters!
- Crash Bandicoot (1990s) (PlayStation)
- Crash Bandicoot (2016) (PlayStation 4)