Core Thunder is an RPG developed in RPG Maker VX by JesseRoo. It was inspired by and based on the original Final Fantasy game, such as it's rather simple plot. As well as that, all of the party members are based upon the Jobs from the first Final Fantasy.
- Sarc: Based on the Warrior job.
- Aseur: Based on the Black Mage job.
- Felicia: Based on a combination of the Thief and White Mage jobs.
- Brutus: Based on a combination of the Monk and Red Mage jobs.
In Core Thunder, using moves or weapons of certain elements may result in them doing increased damage. The types are:
Each attack is of one of the following types:
See Core Thunder/Skills for more detailed information
- Transform: Transforms from Kosato to Cat form and vice versa.
- Arch of Light: Summons a bow made out of light and fires a powerful arrow.
- Absorb Item: Absorbs an item to learn a new skill, upgrade stats, gain experience, or any combination.
- Absorb Enemy: Absorbs an enemy to learn a new skill, upgrade stats, gain experience, or any combination.
See Core Thunder/Items for more detailed information
- Potion: Cures 25% of the user's Heart Points.
- Strong Potion: Cures 50% of the user's Heart Points.
- Perfect Potion: Cures all of the user's Heart Points.
- Focus: Restores 25% of the user's Core Points.
- Strong Focus: Restores 50% of the user's Core Points.
- Perfect Focus: Restores all of the user's Core Points.
- Anti-Poison: Cures Poison
- Strong Anti-Poison: Cures Poison or Strong Poison, but also makes the user lose a small amount of health.
- Perfect Anti-Poison: Cures Poison or Strong Poison.
- Cold Water: Cures Burn.
- Sentience: Cures Statue.
- Voice: Cures Silence.
- Eyedrops: Cures Blind.
- Tranquilliser: Cures Berserk, but also causes the victim to fall asleep.
- Unfreeze: Cures Freeze.
- Hope: Cures Fear.
- Revive: Revives the user with 25% of their Heart Points.
- Strong Revive: Revives the user with 50% of their Heart Points.
- Perfect Revive: Revives the user with 100% of their Heart Points.
- Reverse: Cures all status ailments.
- Revitalise: Cures all status ailments, revives, and fully restores the Heart Points and Core Points of the user.
See Core Thunder/Weapons for more detailed information
See Core Thunder/Armour for more detailed information
See Core Thunder/Enemies for more detailed information
See Core Thunder/Status Effects for more detailed information
- Strong Poison