|Show 1 - Welcome to Berkshire.|
|Writer of Episode||Clyde1998|
|Channel(s)||FTV 1, FTV HD1|
Clyde & Flame: Battle of the Yoshis follows an elite unit from the Thames Valley Police. Hunting down drug dealers, and removing crime from the Thames Valley!
show coming soon
- Voice-over: Clyde & Banana Jr. are in Reading, working on Operation Vulcan - the crack down against drugs.
- Clyde: We're on a road known for drugs - hence why it's known as Drug Street.
- Banana Jr.: We named it.
- Clyde: Yeah. Err... That guy's got a fag.
- Banana Jr.: Cocaine mate.
- Clyde: Right. [Gets out car] Get on the floor with your hands behind your back.
- Guy 1: Fuck that mate.
- Clyde: Right we saw drugs on you mate - and we can smell it too.
- Guy 1: What are you gonna do about it?
- Clyde: Nick You.
- Banana Jr.: There's lots of it in here.
- Clyde: Right Mate, Your Under Arrest for possession of Class A Drugs. You Don't Have to say anything, but anything you do say may be taken as evidence and used in court. OK?
- Voice-over: He was taken down for 2 years, and fined £500.
- Voice-over: With Snow Master and Fire Master, they're casing a guy going over a ton in the hard-shoulder.