|Developer(s)|| GalaxySoft Inc.
|Genre(s)||First-Person Shooter (FPS)|
| USA: 2015
|ESRB: E 10+ (Everyone ages 10 and up)|
|Successor||Christmas Demolition 2: The South Pole Wars|
|Media Included|| Digital Download (All)
Optical Disc (All)
The plot is only fully revealed by playing through Campaign mode. Snippets of it can be seen in in-game comics, but the full story comes out once Campaign mode is complete.
Chapter 1: "Santa Imprisoned? Outcry from the North Pole!"
The game begins on December 1, 2020. Santa has now created two teams for his workshop - the Builder Elves and the Naughty Busters. The Naughty Busters are specially trained elves who take down the naughty Dante Claws (Santa's evil cousin) who use weapons made from typical Christmas things to fight Dante's minions off. As the elves are preparing for Christmas, Santa is busy checking his lists twice (as usual) and is shocked to see Dante on the Nice List. He knows there must've been some mistake, and tries to change it back, but is unable to. Dante then breaks into the workshop and kidnaps Santa. Francis Rudolph sees Dante's minions taking Santa out to their jet sleigh, and gives chase. As soon as Francis makes it outside, he summons Frosty Rock (known as Snow Goon in-game) to help him. The two get on a snowmobile and modify it to fly. They take off, but are followed by Jack Frost and Weston.
There are 6 classes in the game, but at least 2 other classes will become available through a future update.
|Santa's Helper||Santa's Helper (a.k.a. Francis Rudolph)is one of the best elves in Santa's team. He's the most balanced out of all of the classes, and his weapons pack a punch!||
2. Stocking Stuffer
3. Hot Cocoa Flamethrower
- Jingle Bombs
- Cocoa Cannoballs
|Snow Goon||Snow Goon (a.k.a. Frosty Rock) is a being created by Francis and brought to life by Jack Frost.||
2. Pinetree Boxing Gloves
3. Holly Jolly Haymakers
- Snow Bomb
- Coal Lump
|Toymaker||Toymaker (a.k.a. Weston Herm) left the Builder Elves in order to help save Santa.||
2. Wrapped Sledgehammer
3. Ho Ho Jackhammer
- Tinsel Trap
Candy Cane Staff
2. Icing Blaster
3. Candy Launcher
- Gumdrop Grenade
- Cookie Ninja Star
2. Flurry Fury
3. Ugly Sweater Cannon
- Icicle Missile
- Snow Fort Trick
|Lumberjack||A bearded woodsman, Lumberjack (a.k.a. Paul Funyawn) is a burly man with some of the world's best wood weapons.||
- Flaming Firewood
- Tree Topper
Two more classes - the Reindeer Herder and the Snow Angel- will be released in an update set for December 1, 2015.
Several amiibo will be released for the Wii U version of Christmas Demolition to allow exclusive costumes and other things to come into the game. Only a few of the previous amiibo are compatible, and they will unlock a new map, weapon, and/or costume.
- Santa's Helper: This amiibo (when scanned in) gives 3 new selectable Skills to that class, along with giving them a Santa costume.
- Snow Goon: A Snow Goon amiibo gives this class a new weapon - the Present Puncher. It also gives them a Frosty the Snowman outfit.
- Gingerbread Man:
- Jack Frost:
- Reindeer Herder:
- Snow Angel:
Not all of the amiibo can be scanned.
- Mario: When scanned, he allows the player to access Mario costumes for the Jack Frost and Santa's Helper classes. The Mario costume changes Jack Frost's name to Joel Heat and turns his ice weapons into fire weapons.
- Samus: N/A
- Donkey Kong:
- Marth: N/A
- Yoshi: When scanned, the player unlocks a new map - Peppermint Yoshi's Island. The map is based on World 5 of the original Yoshi's Island.
- Villager: N/A
- Wii Fit Trainer: N/A
- Diddy Kong:
- Captain Falcon:
- Little Mac: This amiibo gives the Snow Goon a boxer costume and makes the Pinetree Boxing Gloves into Bronx Sluggers.
- Toon Link:
- Sheik: Sheik's amiibo adds a new Skill for Santa's Helper - Ninja Blitz. The Gingerbread Man also gets a Sheik costume.
- Sonic: Sonic adds 3 new Skills to the Snow Goon - Speed Star, Super Chaos, and Homing Attack - along with a Sonic costume for Jack Frost, a Tails costume for the Snow Angel, and a Knuckles costume for the Snow Goon.
- Mega Man:
- King Dedede:
- Meta Knight: